Create Account

teams need more

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 5 2012, 05:38 PM
IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION if there were more teams then maybe it would be more interesting and more people would join it
Chill, chill. I was just trying to prove a point, there's no reason to increase the amount of teams. Or to have some NWJHL teams not make the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 5 2012, 05:44 PM

bukkake? and im bored to kill a mokingbird is the most boring novel ever to study
:o You're going to gain an appreciation of it later on. Give it a year or two. I know I did.

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jan 5 2012, 07:52 PM

:o You're going to gain an appreciation of it later on. Give it a year or two. I know I did.
gain a what about what?

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 5 2012, 06:32 PM

gain a what about what?
You're going to gain an appreciation for the book.

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 5 2012, 06:44 PM

bukkake? and im bored to kill a mokingbird is the most boring novel ever to study

You should read more....

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jan 5 2012, 09:11 PM

You're going to gain an appreciation for the book.
how haha

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jan 5 2012, 05:52 PM

Agreed. To Kill A Mockingbird is one of those books where once you fully understand it, you can't possibly hate it.

Now on the other hand, Great Expectations... Don't even get me started on how bad that is.