the draft this is more of a question

i think it's vida guerra.. not sure tho

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

What's her claim to fame?

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jan 6 2012, 04:54 AM
What's her claim to fame?
Attractiveness.

Ok, it's not really on me to do anything guys, the draft and junior season relies heavily on recruiting if you guys aren't recruiting then there's not much I can do. What you're proposing is have 40 people... So let's put that into perspective into an SHL point of view.

40 people= 4 rounds of an SHL Draft. That's IF every single player stays active. (Which is highly highly highly unlikely seeing as we had more than 60% of the draft class last season end up inactive.)

So going by that number we'd be sitting at about 15-20 actives, enough for 2 rounds of an SHL Draft (Rendering draft picks outside of the first round obsolete)

And if instead, we have a 40 person draft and then keep the recruitment drive going, and just let the new people come in as free agents I'll bet you dollars to donuts we'll see a HUGE Spike in activity of new members. Mainly multis who will mysteriously all flock to one team, while they all go inactive we're right back at the same exact spot as we were before, except now when we find out about a multi and punish that member, we have a pissed off GM who wasted cap space on a player they can no longer use

So long story short, recruit. Only way we're having a successful season, otherwise we'll end up with 2 actives per team and the worst SHL Entry draft in SHL history

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

sarm and leafs are pros at it, I come off as a spamwhore whenever I used to try recruiting

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

I know, we need the people who recruit well to actually recruit. As opposed to people complaining consistently that it's going too slow gotta go out and recruit. It's really the only way the season's starting. I know it's harder as the season's go on but still it needs to be done until we can get a steady flow of re-creates and such

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

HFBoards anyone?

Try it?

That's where I came here from.

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 5 2012, 08:46 PM
i think it's vida guerra.. not sure tho
Definitely not. Vida is like 35+ that girl is at least 20-25 and her ass isn't as big as Vida.. who's claim to fame is a gigantic ass and absolutely nothing else at all.

update: a simple save image has found the answer. It is: Jenn Kaelin

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Jan 6 2012, 12:08 AM

Definitely not. Vida is like 35+ that girl is at least 20-25 and her ass isn't as big as Vida.. who's claim to fame is a gigantic ass and absolutely nothing else at all.

update: a simple save image has found the answer. It is: Jenn Kaelin

I love you, haha.