Create Account

Official Gaming Thread

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKkZjBQV3pg&feature=g-u-u"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iKkZjBQV3pg&feature=g-u-u" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

can i has nao plz

Cant wait for this.

just drafted Seth Jones in my Ducks GM mode... He is a 4.5 Green Stars.... first time I ever seen a prospect like that.

I've been very into NCAA13. I don't like football but the game is just so good. Definitely gets my vote for sports game of the year.

Far Cry 3 is probably my non-sports game of the year. The massive world is incredible, the RPG-lite elements add a really nice flair, and the whole game is just really tight.

Dishonored. Buy it, play it, love it. So good. Will be playing the hell out of it over Christmas break

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 19 2012, 10:19 AM
just drafted Seth Jones in my Ducks GM mode... He is a 4.5 Green Stars.... first time I ever seen a prospect like that.

He becomes a beast after 2 seasons of development. I got lucky in my Ottawa one. Was given the picks to get him, Drouin and Ekblad

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Dec 19 2012, 11:48 AM
Dishonored. Buy it, play it, love it. So good. Will be playing the hell out of it over Christmas break

It's #2, behind Far Cry. It was #1, and I had moderate expectations for Far Cry before playing it, but it really is just that good.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Dec 19 2012, 11:51 AM

It's #2, behind Far Cry. It was #1, and I had moderate expectations for Far Cry before playing it, but it really is just that good.
Halo 4 for me so far. Love it.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Dec 19 2012, 11:51 AM

Before I bought Dishonored, I was a skeptic and honestly only bought it because it was 50% off on Black Friday. So happy I did though because oh man, it's so god damn good.

I can't get my fuckin strategies right in BAGM, halp.

Thomas Was Alone blew me away. But I'm a PC nerd, so society hates me.

BioShock Infinite. Best game I have ever played. Ever. Hands down. If you can't tell I just finished. If you have played the original, buy it right now. I'm sad to say it took me this long to finish it, but I will be playing through again now on 1999 mode.
I will get a platinum on this game. Only other game I ever did that with was Skyrim.

Wow. Just wow.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Anyone else play Battlefield 3?? I play on PS3 but anyone, PC or Xbox, add me up on Battlelog

Xxhabsfan31xX

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

If anyone has FM 13; we gotta do an online league.

In an offline one with real Madrid, I got the triple 4 times straight...

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jun 9 2013, 09:08 AM
If anyone has FM 13; we gotta do an online league.

In an offline one with real Madrid, I got the triple 4 times straight...

Ill try to "get" it

:ph34r:

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]