Create Account

Official Gaming Thread

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Nov 11 2012, 07:01 PM

why can u make fun of Wheelz and not get suspended but he does?

I'm not attacking him nor am I making fun of him. I'm just making a joke. Jeez.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 11 2012, 07:03 PM

I'm not attacking him nor am I making fun of him. I'm just making a joke. Jeez.

I take offense to that joke, ur just jealous that you have a similar body type to an anorexic model

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Nov 11 2012, 07:03 PM

I take offense to that joke, ur just jealous that you have a similar body type to an anorexic model

:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Nov 11 2012, 07:03 PM

Ilike

Compared to my Spartan from 300 looking body.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Nov 9 2012, 04:24 PM

It's the exact same thing except you get to see around Master Chief's eyes. Not a big deal tbh. Unless you thought the Chief was black and didn't watch the launch trailer or read the books.
huh yeah I have read the books and played all the halo games... You're not the only knowledgeable Halo fan in the galaxy...

Sorry for being excited about something I've been waiting for since the release of CE 11 years ago.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Nov 1 2012, 02:18 PM

You wanted to come across as pathetic, lonely and bitter? Congrats. Solid life champ. Hop back on 4chan bud.
What's wrong with 4chan?

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 10 2012, 10:04 AM
COD >
no

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by GreatDane@Nov 12 2012, 12:19 PM

no
yes

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kebrik@Nov 12 2012, 12:20 PM

huh yeah I have read the books and played all the halo games... You're not the only knowledgeable Halo fan in the galaxy...

Sorry for being excited about something I've been waiting for since the release of CE 11 years ago.

That's not what I meant by that at all. I'm just saying. It only showed around chiefs eyes. So barely anything. The only thing that it revealed is that he is white. People who read the books and stuff already knew he was white, has brown hair, scar on his chin, etc. that's why I thought it was no big deal. For people that only play the games, it's probably a bigger deal to them. That's all I was saying.

Anyways, I hope they actually take off his mask next game and continue to develop his character. Bungie was strongly against it because they said that the player pictures theirself as the master chief and revealing his face would destroy their image. I disagree. I don't see myself as MC. I see Master Chief as a character. A boy named John that was abducted at the age of 6 and became a spartan. He's a character. Not the player. He has a backstory. That's why I love how 343 decided to tap into that and start to develop his character and start to put his story into the games and not just the books.

Ilike ^

NHL 13>
Tavares is the only shooter for meh B)

Where do you enter those codes?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Talk about video games in here, rumors, discussion, game reviews, and See if anyone wants to play with/against you.

Imma get this started, What games do you all have? Xbox and PS3 welcome!!!

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Nov 12 2012, 04:46 PM
Where do you enter those codes?

The Mountain Dew/Doritos double xp site. I forget the exact address but if you google "mountain dew Doritos halo" it should come up.

Anyone have Medal of Honor and/or Battlefield 3 for PS3? Im looking to play, Id also be up to play MW3.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]