Create Account

Official MMA Thread UFC, Bellator, and such

Where are the mma fans in here. Good card coming up on Saturday with UFC 154. GSP gonna woop that ass. Who are your favorite fighters? Favorite fights?

Quote:Originally posted by cezar@Nov 14 2012, 07:38 PM
Where are the mma fans in here.  Good card coming up on Saturday with UFC 154.  GSP gonna woop that ass.  Who are your favorite fighters? Favorite fights?

hate GSP with a passion, such a boring ass fighter. Silva all day.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Franklin got merked the other night.

God I hope Condit fucks GSP up... Snaps his arm like a twig so I never have to sit bored for 25 minutes of grappling with absolutely no damage being done again.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

And sooooo excited for UFC on Fox after 154. Cannot wait to see my favorite fighter fight again it's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long!

GSP imo tbh

After watching Condit run away from Diaz all night, and knowing how GSP loves his lay-n-pray snoozefests, I have extremely low expectations for their upcoming match.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Nov 14 2012, 11:54 PM
After watching Condit run away from Diaz all night, and knowing how GSP loves his lay-n-pray snoozefests, I have extremely low expectations for their upcoming match.
Hey, I can't be right about everything in life. That was a hell of a fight. Popcorn

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Nov 18 2012, 05:36 PM

Hey, I can't be right about everything in life. That was a hell of a fight.  Popcorn
Yep, pleasantly surprised at how good of a fight it was. WOW at Hendricks too, dynamite in his left hand :lol:

Now on to one of the best cards of the year, pulling for Nate with the upset over Bendo but I know it'll be a tough challenge.

I would still rather watch an average Silva fight over that fight last night

[Image: knockouts_Johny_Hendricks_Knockouts_Mart...FC_154.gif]

For those of you who didn't get the chance to watch 154, hopefully this is GSP's fate in a couple months as well if the Silva fight doesn't happen right away.

Oh and here was GSP almost getting finished by Condit lol

[Image: dewqded-o.gif]

god i hate gsp with a passion

I hope if gsp fights silv he lays on him for 25 minutes just 2 listen to all the butt hurt after lol

Best free card ever on TV tonight. Can't wait! Also stoked to hear that GSP has "unfinished business" with Nick Diaz so that fight is on deck now :D

my predictions for tonight

Brown
Rua
Penn
Bendo