Create Account

Last words...

I want to thank a hell of a GM in Deezy, it is a sad situation that has happened, and even sadder that a great GM has lost his position. His passion and commitment to his team made it an enjoyable atmosphere that fueled us to be active. He challenged us to be better, and to this day I still try to improve Kain Webb to reach the level Deezy is at.

I am sad to lose a great rival one of the best highlights of my career is playing for him and against him in the finals. I still continue to strive to be like him as a GM in how he was able to interact with his team and get the most out of each one of them.

DEEZY HERES TO YOU Cheers

I am truly sorry you were forced to step down. Best of luck in your player career, and I am sure you will one day become a GM again it might be in the SHL or it could be the juniors but you are to good at keeping everyone active not to run a team.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

The exception to the movement thing should be if someone wants to move them back to Brandon and bring the Blazers back. That option should be just as valid as keeping them as is.

That said, I think Deezy was great as a GM, and led me and several others through their first seasons in the league. I had some experience from places like the VHL, so I didn't perhaps need to have someone like Deezy as much as some others would, but I could see how good he was with people and appreciated it greatly. I'm not entirely sure what he did (although I have some idea) but any punishment that takes him away from the Impact is too much imo. The Impact needs him. The Impact is him.

I'm still disappointed at how this ended. I couldn't have asked for more helpful people to get my foot in the door. Even last season as a SHL rookie Deezy was there to help out or answer any questions I had.

:impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: