Create Account

Podcast Rubric READ ME - UPDATED 11/23/14

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 23 2014, 10:02 PM

Fair Enough.

Nah.

2 Hours isn't really milking though. It's a valid incentive, maybe just dock the pay a little after the 1 hour mark to the 2 hour mark.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

1 hour is fair. Podcasts really shouldn't go over that. Hell, I know mine shouldnt but you get into interesting discussions and hey youve got 2 hours

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Nov 24 2014, 12:41 AM

2 Hours isn't really milking though. It's a valid incentive, maybe just dock the pay a little after the 1 hour mark to the 2 hour mark.

Pretty sure you haven't done a podcast before, why are you pushing for 2 hours out of nowhere like this?

One hour is more than enough to talk about SHL, and like I said, people can go over that if they want, but the days of Podcasts being worth ridiculously more than other forms of media are over. Writers are put at a vast disadvantage and podcasts are put at a huge advantage. This is why the system was changed in the first place.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 23 2014, 10:46 PM

Pretty sure you haven't done a podcast before, why are you pushing for 2 hours out of nowhere like this?

One hour is more than enough to talk about SHL, and like I said, people can go over that if they want, but the days of Podcasts being worth ridiculously more than other forms of media are over. Writers are put at a vast disadvantage and podcasts are put at a huge advantage. This is why the system was changed in the first place.

My drives are generally 2 hours and I just put on a podcast sometimes.

#guilty

And i'm about to go get a mic so I could do podcasts but that might change now.

Okay, sorry about that!

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 23 2014, 11:09 PM
Okay, sorry about that!

Why say sorry, your idea makes perfect sense. Cheers

UPDATE:

MAXIMUM: 1 HOUR LIMIT & 1 PODCAST PER WEEK

Screw the Gorlab edit #DownWithTheSystem

#PipeDown