Create Account

Simulation Wrestling Federation (CAW)

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 5 2013, 08:15 PM
The Punisher, walking backstage, is stopped by Tez.

[b]Tez:
"Excuse me Punisher, but what are your feeling on tonight's big 3-way match for the Canadian Championship?"

Punisher: "Those other 2 wrestlers, if you can call them that, stand no chance in the ring with me tonight. I missed out on my chance to become the first World Champion, but I won't miss out on another chance to capture gold. They better be very scared thinking about what I will do to them."

Tez: "How do you think having to face 2 wrestlers will change your style?"

Punisher: "2 wrestlers, 4 wrestlers, 20 wrestlers, it doesn't matter. I'm the force to be reckoned with and I make others change up how they fight. Too bad nothing will help them. Winning the Canadian Championship is just the first step at becoming the next World Champion and nobody, not even these 2 punks, are going to stop me."[/b]

Ilike

Portland grabs the mic* before match with Icicle

Well, Look at that.... Im clearly the best in this fed and I will never stop. You fans can say you all hate me but guess what... It just energizes me more and gives me adrenaline that boosts me to the max. Im the best and im unstoppable. People like Icicle and the people that cheer him you the fans are just as idiotic.. Im the only wrestler here that is main event caliber and you can all sit here and keep paying to watch me dominate because I aint dropping this title NEVER!

Portland leaves the ring, with a cocky smirk on his face*

Sorry guys. Just got back to college and have been busy. Will be up within the next couple days hopefully.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

:raspberry:

Going to write one of these later. Still too early here though, so it'd be terrible