Create Account

Poll: Which should I use
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madden 13 (Wii U)
0%
0 0%
NHL13 (PS3)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Madden OR NHL CAP GM Mode Pick

YOU DECIDE!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

tried to vote NHL, clicked view results instead. :facepalm:

Well, since it's 2-0 NHL, I'll consider you on the NHL side too making it 3-0 Wink

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

U managed to get a Wii U? i couldnt find one for my GF to save my life

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by OriginsZ@Dec 21 2012, 02:23 PM
U managed to get a Wii U? i couldnt find one for my GF to save my life

Got it opening day :lol: Parents wanted it however they RARELY use it

Overwhelming in the NHL category :lol: I'll have a creation thread up soon. (Depends if I leave for my friends today and what time I do, could be on Sunday)

so you arent doing a madden one now?

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 21 2012, 02:48 PM
so you arent doing a madden one now?

Prolly not since Dylan's doing one and we have 0 of them on a hockey site :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Dec 21 2012, 10:50 AM

Prolly not since Dylan's doing one and we have 0 of them on a hockey site  :lol:

dyl won't get it done. Should change your name to Indecisive Whore From Ontario :lol:

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 21 2012, 02:54 PM

dyl won't get it done. Should change your name to Indecisive Whore From Ontario  :lol:

:lol: Fuck you, I realized the AHL roster update came out so NHL was actually an option afterwards.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 21 2012, 01:54 PM

dyl won't get it done. Should change your name to Indecisive Whore From Ontario  :lol:

Ilike :lol: