Create Account

What kind of car should I buy?

Haha yes I did . I lucked out with my job within the last four years and have been able to do a lot of things that I wasn't planing on .

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Jan 9 2012, 01:31 PM
Haha yes I did . I lucked out with my job within the last four years and have been able to do a lot of things that I wasn't planing on .

I need to follow on your footsteps, lol, i could use more money to do more things that i have not planned. LOL

I got a 98 civic and it's been very good to me, no problems at all.

Fuxk the civic haters Smile

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

I've had a

92 240SX still my all time favorite car
99 Honda Accord LX
00 Chevy Malibu
06 Trail Blazer (Hate this fucking thing with a passion)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Don't own my own vehicle, but we have an extra vechicle since my dad has a company van.

I drive a Dodge Ram 2001 or 02....it's pretty reliable, and has good mileage on it (just over 100,000). I personally am not a truck guy, once I save up enough money I'll be buying a car.

As for what to buy, my friend bought an 04 or 05 Mitsubishi Lancer...was a pretty sick car, and I'm personally a fan of the Lancer.

I like Acura's as well...my suggestion is just do research and pick what you like, everyone likes different types of cars, it's all preference.

For the record, has anyone seen that guy who's Civic went over 1 million miles (or maybe km). Seems reliable Wink

Planning on getting like an 05 Chrysler 300. Idk, I wouldn't spend over like 6 grand for your first car.