Create Account

Toronto Maple Leafs Be A GM

BURKE LEAFS TORONTO
The Toronto Leafs started a new chapter with a bang as GM Gibby was brought on to replace and sort out the mess made by an incompetent Brian Burke. First day on the job and Gibby showed no hesitation making some questionable moves in an effort to bring in the talent he wanted. He started the day off by trading highly coveted prospect, Morgan Rielly, as well as Joe Colborne, Joshua Leivo, Josh Nicholls, and 4 draft picks to Edmonton in exchange for the resently signed defensemen Justin Schultz and Sam Gagner, a young 23 year old who really put his name on teams radars with an 8 point performance this past season.

[Image: Sam+Gagner+Edmonton+Oilers+v+Toronto+Map...cXJ6l1.jpg]

He followed up the big 10 piece deal with a smaller, but just as significant move with the Detroit Red Wings. The Leafs shipped out Tim Connolly, Nazem Kadri, Stuart Percy, Matt Finn and Toronto's 1st in 2014 for Valtteri Filppula, Darren Helm, and Riley Sheahan.

"We may have overpayed in the Edmonton deal, but I'd much rather have a couple young players who are ready to make an impact on our team then 3 or 4 who we'll have to wait for and a few others who may never see ice on our team or any team for that matter." The new GM said in true Burke-esque fashion before continuing on, boasting about his deal with the wings, "I think we made out like bandits, we got a good two-way center who can make plays and who I think is the best true 3rd line center in hockey in Darren Helm. Riley Sheahan was a guy who has had his issues in the past and I think change will do him good. I think this team is ready to make the playoffs and we did this while maintaining some young talent and picks that will help us later on."

And maintain a future he did, as he continued on his trading rampage moving McClemment, Komisarek, a 3rd in 2014 in exchange for Nashville's 1st in 2013.

The last of his pre-season moves were the signing of defensmen Cam Barker and depth signings of Brendan Morrison, Jason Arnott, and finally a few minor league signings in Nigel Dawes, Jonathan Cheechoo, Alexandre Frolov, Kyle Cumiskey, Bryan Rodney and Nikolai Zherdev as the organization tries to ice a strong contender in both AHL and NHL.

B)

wtf is this!!!!!!!!!

lool someone fire this man.

Toronto Maple Leafs Roster:
Kessel (86) - Gagner (81) - Lupul (84)
Van Riemsdyk (82) - Filppula "A" (83) - Bozak (80)
McArthur (83) - Grabovski (82) - Kulemin (82)
Lombardi (82) - Steckel (76) - Helm "A" (81)

Phaneuf "C" (89) - Barker (81)
Gardiner (81) - Schultz (81)
Liles (82) - Gunarsson (82)

Reimer (78)
Raycroft (74)

Scratches: Arnott (78), Morrison (77), Franson (79)

Toronto Marlies Rosters:
Frolov (75) - O'Reilly "A" (75) - Zherdev (75)
Dawes (73) - Sheahan (69) - Cheechoo (75)
Ashton (73) - Aucoin "A" (74) - Frattin (72)
D'Amigo (70) - Deschamps (72) - Brown "C" (72)

Cumiskey (74) - Fraser (74)
Holzer (72) - Rodney (73)
Kostka (71) - Gysbers (71)

Scrivens (71)
Rynnas (64)

Quote:Originally posted by BeeDub@Jan 1 2013, 08:53 PM
no fack u u dilusional leaf follower

Quote:Originally posted by BeeDub@Jan 1 2013, 06:53 PM
Yeahthat

What kind of bullshit is this?

Burke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This kid

reilly like 62 k kids...I NOT WAITIN FOR DAT!
I like Gagner, I like Helm, I like Flip, I not followin dis 40 year old script!!!! CAUSE ITS SHIT N IT AINT HELPIN!!!

Wow that's bruuutal. You traded like the whole system for a bunch of mediocre players and I'd rather have Bozak as the first line C than Gagner

LEAFS FANS REVOLT
Following a handful of questionable moves made by newly appointed Toronto Maple Leafs GM, Gibby, many Leafs fans have expressed their displeasure with the new team. When asked about it, GM Gibby had this to say:

"These fans don't what they want, they want to win, but they want to keep their team the way it is. THIS TEAM HASN'T WON A *bleeping* THING IN FORTY PLUS YEARS! I'M HELPING THEM AND THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT ME!?!? OHHH LAWD!!! Rielly is probably going to take another 2 years, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Gagner is better then Kadri that's why I traded the prick. We still have a great deal of our picks and all of them this year plus Nashville's 1st. Filppula is a very good two-way player and he could be our best center. We also got the best true 3rd line center in the game and a solid prospect in Riley Sheahan. THESE FANS NEED TO SIT BACK AND REALIZE THIS AIN'T A VIDEO GAME WHERE WE CAN TRADE A 7TH ROUNDER FOR CROSBY! THIS IS REAL LIFE! GET OUT MY FACE! MAKIN ME SICK!"

Go Gibby! Fuck the Leafs fans they know shit

:D

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Ilike Flip is awesome.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

this is rough, at the same time it's understandable because fuck the Leafs.

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 1 2013, 11:27 PM
this is rough, at the same time it's understandable because fuck the Leafs.
Ilike this guy gets it...not a chance im playin with the leafs as is Tongue

So, you're fucking this team up to get yourself off...

seems legit...