Create Account

NBA13 CAP Mode :D

just wondering if you can give me an end of year update ? and maybe let me know if I went up OVR wise. Also maybe let me know where I fit in the Spurs DC.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 7 2013, 03:47 PM

You're an 81 with 95 potential (took the #3 ranked point guard and changed you to him he had all your specfications) definiatley drafting you as a SG.
Thanks, Can't wait to break some ankles :lol:

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 7 2013, 04:51 PM
just wondering if you can give me an end of year update ? and maybe let me know if I went up OVR wise. Also maybe let me know where I fit in the Spurs DC.

Yeah, just a sec.

Dealt Philips since he blows.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 7 2013, 04:58 PM

Yeah, just a sec.

Dealt Philips since he blows.
i was gunna :wub:
but now im gonna Starwars
stats bitch Angry

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 7 2013, 04:51 PM

You're an 84 (+2 so an 82) and top their PG list.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

nice I get to play with Duncan and Ginobelli :D

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jan 7 2013, 05:06 PM

i was gunna :wub:
but now im gonna  Starwars
stats bitch  Angry

On Golden State 78 (+1) so a 77,

18 Minutes per game, 4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 4.1 apg, 0.9 spg, and 0.0 bpg

on houston last season.

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 7 2013, 05:16 PM
nice I get to play with Duncan and Ginobelli :D

It was a fantasy draft.

aw man :( so who do the Spurs have you noob ? anyone good ?

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM
aw man :( so who do the Spurs have you noob ? anyone good ?

Playing Cleveland, will check later.

How is Shaq doing

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

This thread lacks Brett Solberg stats

Update on Michael Vaughn, please. I would appreciate knowing how I did my rookie year, and so far the new season.

1st rookie team, and 2nd defensive team... Yeah B)

What is my overall?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]