Create Account

Montreal Be A GM Mode Yeah

I had Murphy in one of my BAG's, he develops into a monster.

Awesome lineup, especially that guy on the 1st line LW.

Line-up now

Kovalchuck-Galchenyuk-Pacioretty
Kane-Scheifele-Okposo
Biggs-Gagner-Zibanejad
Fedotenko-Stajan-Kostitsyn

Tinordi-Subban
Nurse-Murphy
Visnovsky-Hamonic

Gibson
Desjardins

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BeeDub@Jan 11 2013, 12:33 AM
I had Murphy in one of my BAG's, he develops into a monster.

Awesome lineup, especially that guy on the 1st line LW.

Kovalchuck is pretty boss. Wink

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Scored Eric Gelinas (72, 3 star potential) off waivers.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 10 2013, 11:41 PM

Kovalchuck is pretty boss.  Wink
fk u nd ur testicle jokes tbh

Quote:Originally posted by BeeDub@Jan 11 2013, 12:47 AM

fk u nd ur testicle jokes tbh

:lol: Coulda been talking about Salo.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 10 2013, 08:41 PM

Kovalchuck is pretty boss.  Wink
Ilike Ilike Ilike Ilike Ilike

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Trading Gibson, he's posting a sub .900 save percentage and in my contract year I can't risk that.

Dealt Gibson for Varlamov

I wouldn't want to go to Montreal, their GM would trade me after one bad game :(

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jan 11 2013, 01:33 AM
I wouldn't want to go to Montreal, their GM would trade me after one bad game :(

Gibson started 20 games in with a sub .900, I wasn't about to risk my job. Varlamov has consistently posted an above .920 and for the past two seasons a .931 save percentage and even though he is older I have Palazzeze and Makarov along with recent acquisition Missaen coming along nicely.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 10 2013, 11:34 PM

Gibson started 20 games in with a sub .900, I wasn't about to risk my job. Varlamov has consistently posted an above .920 and for the past two seasons a .931 save percentage and even though he is older I have Palazzeze and Makarov along with recent acquisition Missaen coming along nicely.

Would you risk it for Dietrich?

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jan 11 2013, 01:48 AM

Would you risk it for Dietrich?

Absolutley Wink

Also at the all-star break. My only all-star is Ryan Murphy. The team is 28-20-5, Scheifele is 4th in assists and we sit 5th in the conference.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 10 2013, 11:50 PM

Absolutley  Wink

Also at the all-star break. My only all-star is Ryan Murphy. The team is 28-20-5, Scheifele is 4th in assists and we sit 5th in the conference.

Wow, fuck you asshole. You spelled absolutely wrong too, hope you die.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jan 11 2013, 01:51 AM

Wow, fuck you asshole. You spelled absolutely wrong too, hope you die.

K.