Create Account

Leafs FAN Talk

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 28 2013, 09:37 PM

Yeah lol, his GAA isn't great either but that can be attributed to having a sub-par defense. His Save % has just continued to plummet and plummet hence why I said he's been playing like he's blind. He's just played terrible the last portion of the season

yeah, just the last portion though, also quality of shots may be attributed to bad Save % which also comes in with luck. You can make 50 saves a game but if they are all from the blue line, it doesnt really reflect.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Apr 28 2013, 09:36 PM

Dont count out "Luck %" either. There is lots of goalies that the puck just magically seems to find the centre of their chest. Im a goalie in RL, I have to work for my saves but I know goalies that can lay on their backs and the puck just seems to find them. It pisses me off irl.
Well no, but overall Carey Price has been less than stellar this season, he's been a part of his team's success but he's definitely not playing good hockey recently

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

habs defence>oilers defence

dubnyks gaa>price's gaa

Anyway, Price is still underated on this board and every goalie has bad games. He's still my favourite goalie in the league though for sure.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 28 2013, 09:39 PM

Well no, but overall Carey Price has been less than stellar this season, he's been a part of his team's success but he's definitely not playing good hockey recently

yeah, I have noticed a pattern too though.

2007-08 - (Hamilton) helped win the cup, great season
2008-09 - great season for Price
2009-10 - shitty after ASG
2010-11 - Great
2011-12 - Great
2012-13 - Shitty (Stats) after the 3/4 mark, also known as ASG

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Apr 28 2013, 09:39 PM
This Tinordi thing is turning into Bleaks parents 2.0

But really, would you rather... Yeah I'm not gonna go there :unsure:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Chair De'Burlap@Apr 28 2013, 07:46 PM

But really, would you rather... Yeah I'm not gonna go there  :unsure:

Harri once asked me a question that was almost as bad as what Bleak asked.

I still regret answering. <_<

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Apr 28 2013, 07:36 PM

Dont count out "Luck %" either. There is lots of goalies that the puck just [b]magically
seems to find the centre of their chest. Im a goalie in RL, I have to work for my saves but I know goalies that can lay on their backs and the puck just seems to find them. It pisses me off irl.[/b]

Theres no such thing as magic. Sorry.

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Apr 28 2013, 09:52 PM

Harri once asked me a question that was almost as bad as what Bleak asked.

I still regret answering.&nbsp; <_<

Was it on a Bleak incest level or a Phil incest level?

Quote:Originally posted by Chair De'Burlap@Apr 28 2013, 07:58 PM

Was it on a Bleak incest level or a Phil incest level?

somewhere in-between but it was't incest lol

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Apr 28 2013, 10:43 PM

somewhere in-between but it was't incest lol

Was it about a place "that sells more than ice cream"? Someone should make a rap about that :ph34r:

"Available immediately, one previously wonderful television.Used lightly to watch Maple Leaf playoff hockey.Suffered an unrelated impact that rendered the screen useless approximately 20 minutes ago."

This was on Kijiji in Toronto

[Image: 946927_596713727013904_1339756200_n.jpg]

I honestly don't even care anymore. It's weird. But I'm gonna miss watching the leafs. I sort of hate this time of year. On one hand, summer is coming and that's great, on the other hand the leafs and raptors don't play until September and I don't like football at all.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 14 2013, 07:12 PM
I honestly don't even care anymore. It's weird. But I'm gonna miss watching the leafs. I sort of hate this time of year. On one hand, summer is coming and that's great, on the other hand the leafs and raptors don't play until September and I don't like football at all.

Ravens.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 14 2013, 06:12 PM

Arent you a Habs fan now?

Football is horrible to watch. So slow and when there is action it's for like 5 seconds. Baseball is more interesting.