Create Account

Nando's Podacast #3

I will be doing a podcast this saturday, might also include a guest, not Grim he crapped out on me, anyways feel free to send me questions that you want me to answer.

If you could pick 1 forward and 1 defenseman to build a team around, who would they be?

Where do you see the Hydra finishing this season?

Who do you think will lead the league in goals? points?

Expectations for Ask as a first time starter?

Need more questions will be recording tomorrow morning.

I can partner :D

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Will be recording soon ask questions while you still can.

Maybe you can discuss the situation in East and West a bit.

Contenders, Playoffeams, Bubble Teams and Bottom Teams for Season 12.

When do you think will the Hydra ready to make the playoffs?

Who do you think had the biggest breakout season last season?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

About to start recording with especial guest Mac Hooper send your questions in.

@Mac Hooper - what role do you want to grow in as a player?

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Mac Hooper - What are your and the teams expectations this season?

Fernando - You have had a stellar career with Garcia, your new player is now performing well and you are one of the creators of this league. Do you feel sometimes you don't get the respect you deserve and sometimes fly underneath the radar? Explain.

P.S. - I think you rock :ahh!:

Fernando - What is your vision for the Hydra's, as in when do you think they can honestly compete for a playoff spot, and perhaps challenge for the SHL cup?

Mac Hooper - Who has helped guide you the most since joining the SHL?

Fernando - You have made some trades and drafted well, like bringing in Ask, who i think will be a awesome goalie, Ace who is a great guy and good performer, so my question is, what is your strategy when it comes to drafting and making trades? What made you decide you had to get Ask? Ace?

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Recording paused due to dinner time, will resume at a later time.