Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Quote:Originally posted by +/-@Dec 22 2013, 10:02 PM
$3,700,529 is my current balance but shuold be at  $5,700,529 cause i changed my username from KOTW to +/-

Gotcha. I need to make a thread for people who change their usernames. I'll change it when I get back on my computer.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I just happened to notice I was minus 450K, can someone show or explain to me why? I should still have something like 50K in their.

Thanks

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Feb 15 2014, 02:45 PM
I just happened to notice I was minus 450K, can someone show or explain to me why? I should still have something like 50K in their.

Thanks

From what I can see, you received $4m for S16 for your contract, and have withdrawn $4.5m so far. Also you've recieved $100k in media money, so your balance should be -$400,000, unless you've received money from someone or had money left over from last season, which I am unsure of. If you can show me some sort of evidence that you should have 50k in your account, I'd be happy to change it for you.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Not really an issue but more so just looking for an answer. I didn't realize you could transfer money from one player to another. I should have 1.25 from Martin Walker and I'd like it to be applied to my new player Volker Bayer-Holtby

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Feb 15 2014, 04:09 PM

From what I can see, you received $4m for S16 for your contract, and have withdrawn $4.5m so far. Also you've recieved $100k in media money, so your balance should be -$400,000, unless you've received money from someone or had money left over from last season, which I am unsure of. If you can show me some sort of evidence that you should have 50k in your account, I'd be happy to change it for you.

No I believe you, I just stopped doing training because my bank said 50K, and it's been a while since I checked and then today, BAM, it's minus. I suppose it just didn't update quick enough for me to notice! Thanks for the quick response though.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Feb 15 2014, 04:44 PM

No I believe you, I just stopped doing training because my bank said 50K,  and it's been a while since I checked and then today, BAM, it's minus. I suppose it just didn't update quick enough for me to notice! Thanks for the quick response though.

No problem Cheers

Stampede  Kraken

I was just looking to the contract deposit thread and it appears that none of the Prince George contracts where deposited last season? Is this correct?

Quote:Originally posted by Fisher@Feb 21 2014, 06:22 AM
I was just looking to the contract deposit thread and it appears that none of the Prince George contracts where deposited last season? Is this correct?

Probably. A lot of teams didn't do contract deposits last year. Get with your gm and have him message me.

Stampede  Kraken

Checked the old bank account from before I came back. I had 15 million in it, is that accessible to my new player?

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Apr 21 2014, 07:37 PM
Checked the old bank account from before I came back. I had 15 million in it, is that accessible to my new player?

Yes with proof I can transfer it over.

Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Apr 21 2014, 08:43 PM

Yes with proof I can transfer it over.

Thank you for the quick reply!

[Image: proof.jpg~original]

That is where it is, under the Dragons and Audun Wissink

My new player is Roy Razin, I can provide another screenshot with his bank as well if you'd like. Smile

Andren Akerson (Present)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)

Quick replies is what I do. Smile I'll handle it when I get on my computer. (on phone right now)

Stampede  Kraken

Ragnar my best hire ever

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@Apr 21 2014, 08:38 PM
Ragnar my best hire ever

At least somebody recognizes my genius.

Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Apr 21 2014, 08:58 PM
Quick replies is what I do. Smile  I'll handle it when I get on my computer. (on phone right now)

Thanks a lot! Smile

Andren Akerson (Present)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)