Create Account

Bank Account Issues

03-16-2021, 09:26 PMluketd Wrote:
03-16-2021, 09:24 PMRagnar Wrote: Luke paid me 1m for a sig. it was already approved, but i need it reversed as that sig is already being graded. i didn't know luke was going to send me money.

THEN

i tried to just pay him back the million, but accidentally -1m him and +1m me so just deny that request by me. lol.

Thanks

-Resolved
I also fixed part of it. rabble rabble

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I messed up trying to transfer people money. I ended up doubling it when I found the right way to do it. Could you void the first "Keygan" and "luketd" transactions for me today? They're now part of a group I've been titling "take my money"

Thanks!

03-18-2021, 11:28 PMWhikadoodle Wrote: I messed up trying to transfer people money. I ended up doubling it when I found the right way to do it. Could you void the first "Keygan" and "luketd" transactions for me today? They're now part of a group I've been titling "take my money"

Thanks!

Fixed?

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2021, 11:50 AM by steveoiscool.)

Never got my fantasy consolation prize....money pleeeeease

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3003838

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

03-26-2021, 11:49 AMsteveoiscool Wrote: Never got my fantasy consolation prize....money pleeeeease

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3003838

Annoying @Hallsy with this

hi whay am alweys por

thank

[Image: cleanandrei.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 10:42 PM by Ferda.)

03-28-2021, 09:04 AMClean Andrei Kostitsyn Wrote: hi whay am alweys por

thank

they no want give money to find sergei

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Hi bankers! Any chance I can get a refund on my weekly training (+3 TPE) for this week? Draft is on Saturday and I’d like to buy the +5 TPE training once I’m eligible instead. Thanks!

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

03-29-2021, 11:42 AMgucci Wrote: Hi bankers! Any chance I can get a refund on my weekly training (+3 TPE) for this week? Draft is on Saturday and I’d like to buy the +5 TPE training once I’m eligible instead. Thanks!

All done for ya @gucci

Hi, I was checking out my bank account and noticed I'd made some mistakes. Namely:

Buying coaching twice in my first season, once before I was even drafted to a team and then once when I was: First and Second. So the second transaction can stand, but if the first Coaching transaction could be refunded, that would be awesome.

Then, when I was drafted, I purchased training way too expensively and customly (like soooo), so if I could get those two transactions refunded, that would be muy bueno!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Can I get my training refunded? Draft is this weekend so I'm gonna go with that Training

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

03-30-2021, 10:55 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: Can I get my training refunded? Draft is this weekend so I'm gonna go with that Training

Refunded for you @steveoiscool !

Could I get my training refunded for this week? As suggested in my update thread.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3010128
Thanks!

04-03-2021, 06:04 PMcakequest Wrote: Could I get my training refunded for this week? As suggested in my update thread.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3010128
Thanks!
Refunded!

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2021, 01:50 AM by Boomcheck.)

Can I get SHL bank back instead of SMJHL one.

I wasn't tendered by a SHL team but I was still drafted in S58, even if i am rocking a SMJHl contract there just doesn't seem to be a lot of room there. Give back shl bank thanks.

Or am i ineligible because I wasn't tendered and released.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]