Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Feb 26 2015, 08:15 AM

My 2/15 submission

I know it's only 350k, but I just realized I never got paid for this.

My bad. I'll fix it tonight when I get off work Cheers

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Feb 26 2015, 09:15 AM

My 2/15 submission

I know it's only 350k, but I just realized I never got paid for this.

your right. I fixed it for you and also edited the original post to include yours Cheers

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Soulja >

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by soulja@Feb 26 2015, 09:35 AM

your right. I fixed it for you and also edited the original post to include yours Cheers
Thank you!

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Tanner Carter (LAP) should be at 0 rather than negative 1 m. I transferred him 1.5 million which would have brought him back to even with his training included from last week.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas77@Mar 2 2015, 12:04 PM
Tanner Carter (LAP) should be at 0 rather than negative 1 m. I transferred him 1.5 million which would have brought him back to even with his training included from last week.

It brought him back to even before he trained, I remember doing the transaction. He was at $-1.5M from his previous tranasctions, then you gave him the money, then he trained, putting him at $-1M.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Mar 2 2015, 01:23 PM
It brought him back to even before he trained, I remember doing the transaction. He was at $-1.5M from his previous tranasctions, then you gave him the money, then he trained, putting him at $-1M.
Yeahthat Looks like mpc processed two trainings at the same time he processed the transfer, so as far as I can see Tanner's balance is correct. Went from -$500k + $1.5M - $2M = -$1M.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Apparently every time I spend money you guys just don't take it away?
I've been spending quite a bit but for some reason STILL got $9.4M. Feels like cheating.

Hey don't know if it's necessary but I changed my username from wilson7913 to Winston

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winston@Mar 5 2015, 03:25 PM
Hey don't know if it's necessary but I changed my username from wilson7913 to Winston

I think you need to PM Ragnar or something.
That's what I did. He was away from home, said would do later and forgot. Tongue So if a bank manager is reading this, consider changing mine too. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Mar 5 2015, 03:38 PM

That's what I did. He was away from home, said would do later and forgot. Tongue So if a bank manager is reading this, consider changing mine too. :lol:

I'll change em both in a little while.

Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Mar 5 2015, 04:38 PM

Both are done Cheers

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Thank you gentlemen!

Could someone please update the contracts thread. Rookie contract put in thread on Feb 18th has not been deposited. Thanks Smile

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Also just throwing it out there that I was traded to Toronto.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]