Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Accidentally bought an extra training last week. Can I please get refunded 500k? Thanks!

[Image: Wu3UnAq.png]

Hello I accidentally bought my training a day early.

[Image: KgsubUz.png]

I just noticed that my last transaction only posted $600 instead of the $600,000 for TPE distribution. Would I be able to get someone to correct it or just remove it and I can post it again?

Thanks!

[Image: Mask-Render-Tibuk-Soonika-CHI-Signature-1.png]
Tibuk Soonika - G - Chicago Syndicate | Update Page
syndicateSwitzerlandOutlaws

(10-04-2019, 01:01 PM)The__Y-man__100 Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...p?id=12371

Deposit 500k into stamkosfan’s account

You're good, sorry about the delay.

[Image: horvat2.png]

(10-07-2019, 02:36 PM)acdangel Wrote: Accidentally bought an extra training last week. Can I please get refunded 500k? Thanks!

You are all set.

(10-08-2019, 10:27 AM)mxman991 Wrote: Hello I accidentally bought my training a day early.

Your training says it went in on the 8th, so you are good. Let me know if you want it cancelled anyway.

(10-10-2019, 01:36 PM)chetib Wrote: I just noticed that my last transaction only posted $600 instead of the $600,000 for TPE distribution. Would I be able to get someone to correct it or just remove it and I can post it again?

Thanks!

I went ahead and undid the $600, unfortunately we cannot edit a transaction, so go ahead and submit another one for the correct amount.

(10-10-2019, 04:10 PM)Slowpoke Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 10:27 AM)mxman991 Wrote: Hello I accidentally bought my training a day early.

Your training says it went in on the 8th, so you are good. Let me know if you want it cancelled anyway.
That’s fine I’ll keep it. Thanks!

[Image: KgsubUz.png]