Create Account

Bank Account Issues

04-05-2021, 01:41 AMBoomcheck Wrote: Can I get SHL bank back instead of SMJHL one.

I wasn't tendered by a SHL team but I was still drafted in S58, even if i am rocking a SMJHl contract there just doesn't seem to be a lot of room there. Give back shl bank thanks.

Or am i ineligible because I wasn't tendered and released.

Morning Boom! @Boomcheck

From what I was told, You can do SHL Training and Point tasks.

However, you cannot do SHL COACHING and SHL Training camp, you have to do the SMJHL Versions.

I tossed you onto a random SHL team so you should see SHL Weekly training now.

Shoot me a DM if you have any other questions!

- Banker Zoltan

[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

For some reason yall have moved me back to being on the Pride, even tho i have retired and recreated, i need to not be able to purchase the good things

[Image: SecondSucks22.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png] | [Image: aeVLhnL.png] | [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: hyzHLcJ.png]

04-05-2021, 10:38 AMSecondSucks22 Wrote: For some reason yall have moved me back to being on the Pride, even tho i have retired and recreated, i need to not be able to purchase the good things

Fixed you @SecondSucks22

Your player must still be in the "roster" section on SFP and when we do the "assign player to team by roster" you keep getting picked up again.

Claimed a +5 training before draft day, would like to get this one reimbursed https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...p?id=66557, will claim the other one. thank you

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
Toki Wartooth
Drafted 6th round, 35th overall SMJHL by Kelowna
SMJHL S19 President Cup
Drafted 2nd Round, 21st Overall by Toronto North Stars
S35 Champion

-Nathan Explosion btw, semi-decent career but didn't keep track of it

04-05-2021, 07:11 PMmicool132 Wrote: Claimed a +5 training before draft day, would like to get this one reimbursed https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...p?id=66557, will claim the other one. thank you
Refunded!

[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede

Accidentally did a 100k training instead of 500k, can I get that refunded.

https://simulationhockey.com/bankaccount.php?uid=496

I'll claim the 500k TPE

[Image: zot5QYB.png]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

04-10-2021, 07:08 PMjjlangabeer Wrote: Accidentally did a 100k training instead of 500k, can I get that refunded.

https://simulationhockey.com/bankaccount.php?uid=496

I'll claim the 500k TPE

refunded

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]
Explanation of Advanced Stats

Could I please have a refund for my S58 SMJHL personal coaching? Was unaware I couldn't buy that.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica
[Image: EBOPTGd.png]
LW- Daniel Merica Jr.
TPE: 232

04-12-2021, 01:22 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Could I please have a refund for my S58 SMJHL personal coaching? Was unaware I couldn't buy that.

Let me know if you mean the one that you purchased on 3/24. I don't want to undo the wrong one for you @Simply Incorrect

Can I have refund (500k) for bought +3 weekly training on 04/12/2021

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: LuxCard.png?width=420&height=588][Image: i36nDRT.png]

04-12-2021, 02:35 PMLukstins88 Wrote: Can I have refund (500k) for bought +3 weekly training on 04/12/2021

All done for you @Lukstins88

04-12-2021, 02:12 PMRangerjase Wrote:
04-12-2021, 01:22 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Could I please have a refund for my S58 SMJHL personal coaching? Was unaware I couldn't buy that.

Let me know if you mean the one that you purchased on 3/24. I don't want to undo the wrong one for you @Simply Incorrect

Yes that’s correct one.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica
[Image: EBOPTGd.png]
LW- Daniel Merica Jr.
TPE: 232

04-12-2021, 02:51 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
04-12-2021, 02:12 PMRangerjase Wrote: Let me know if you mean the one that you purchased on 3/24. I don't want to undo the wrong one for you @Simply Incorrect

Yes that’s correct one.

All done then! @Simply Incorrect I have returned your money with no interest.