Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Bank Transaction for $1M

Can I get $500k back from this one? I did the $1M training as an SMJHL rookie.

This is the update

And a few posts down you can see that the TPE has been fixed so that I only got +3 tpe from this update.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

04-29-2022, 06:34 PMToivo Wrote: Bank Transaction for $1M

Can I get $500k back from this one? I did the $1M training as an SMJHL rookie.

This is the update

And a few posts down you can see that the TPE has been fixed so that I only got +3 tpe from this update.

Fixarood Cool Goal

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Accidentally purchased 2 trainings in a week, could I get a refund please and ty
here

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 11:07 PM by leviadan.)

04-30-2022, 07:39 PMjay2233 Wrote: Accidentally purchased 2 trainings in a week, could I get a refund please and ty
here

Gotcha' covered.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I accidently bought training twice, could I please get one refunded Smile

HERE

[Image: hjcbQe3.png]

I accidentally bought SMJHL training because im dumb, can I get refund pls <3. I wont do it again

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=131153

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Both fixed

Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Triple gold club

As per THIS POST in my updates my coaching purchase was denied for being premature, please return the 8.5M to my account, thanks

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

05-08-2022, 10:02 AMMuerto Wrote: As per THIS POST in my updates my coaching purchase was denied for being premature, please return the 8.5M to my account, thanks

donezo Surrender

Finland / Germany  
Triple gold club

Can I please be moved to my SHL team (Manhattan) in the bank since I am currently unable to purchase SHL training Smile

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

05-08-2022, 04:02 PMesilverm Wrote: Can I please be moved to my SHL team (Manhattan) in the bank since I am currently unable to purchase SHL training Smile

Done. If I understood right, you should be allowed to by SHL training this week, as the draft was last sunday

"Players are eligible to purchase SHL Tier weekly training the Monday following their SHL draft."

Finland / Germany  
Triple gold club

I accidently purchased the +1 training on May 9. I wanted the +3, which I also purchased. Can I please get the +1 refunded? Thank you.

Otis "The Irish Kid" Boudreaux
RW - Quebec City Citadelles - S66

05-09-2022, 12:49 PMOtis Boudreaux Wrote: I accidently purchased the +1 training on May 9. I wanted the +3, which I also purchased. Can I please get the +1 refunded? Thank you.

All done for you @Otis Boudreaux !

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Um so my dumb ass subscribed to like the shl hockey packs and I kind of went ia and bought like 11 of them somehow. They should all be unopened. I really don't need/want them. I just wanted to buy the first one I bought just to kind of check them out, but like did not want that many packs. If nothing can be done it's fine, but I really did do it on accident and realized I lost a shit ton of money.

[Image: png_20230208_222443_0000.png][Image: johanseen.jpg]

05-12-2022, 12:42 AMOmniscius Wrote: Um so my dumb ass subscribed to like the shl hockey packs and I kind of went ia and bought like 11 of them somehow. They should all be unopened. I really don't need/want them. I just wanted to buy the first one I bought just to kind of check them out, but like did not want that many packs. If nothing can be done it's fine, but I really did do it on accident and realized I lost a shit ton of money.

We'll get someone to take care of it for you @Omniscius . Card stuff can be done but has to be done by a dev guy instead of a regular banker. I reached out to the team on your behalf and will keep you posted.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]