Create Account

pre season

start the freaking season already . Can't it be organized so there isnt a 3 week break ?

The IHF Tournament has to be finished first. Which ends this weekend. Patience is key in life, get some.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

thankyou for that explanation. Cant think of a witty comeback for that one that isnt rude so just thanks Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Jan 12 2012, 03:04 PM
The IHF Tournament has to be finished first. Which ends this weekend. Patience is key in life, get some.
Or you could've just said nicely that the tourney ends this weekend and then the pre season would start, glad I didn't ask or I would've been suspended for what Id say to you

We're working on it. I wanted to start it sooner, but McDonald (who were going to have sim) had issues early this week and it fell apart at the last minute. So now, we're working on getting Deezy the sim (which should happen today). Hopefully this weekend we'll start up the game. But for now, I'll go announce that it's "started".

patience is a vertue