Create Account

Award Voting Committee

After 11 seasons of having the GMs determine award winners, we have decided to make a change. In their place, a five-man award voting committee will step up to fill in the gap. These guys' only job will be to vote on award winners year-after-year. Thanks to JayTee for the idea.

The members are:

JayTee
OcAirlines
Duey722
JmanPens19
Otrebor13

I'm thinking, "Oh, I should apply for that."

:lol: Congrats to you guys.

Thanks for the opp spangles and JT :D

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Ilike Congrats guys.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

What's the point of including a GM on the committee if the whole point is so that the GMs are no longer voting for the awards?

That being said, congratulatory messages to you all. Especially the ones with faces.

Quote:Originally posted by BBH@Feb 14 2013, 07:20 AM
I'm thinking, "Oh, I should apply for that."

:lol: Congrats to you guys.

I thought the same thing :lol:

I didn't think that because it is frowned upon if you vote only for yourself and let's be honest, once I get to the NHL the only award I won't win are those exclusively for forwards.

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Feb 14 2013, 09:27 AM
What's the point of including a GM on the committee if the whole point is so that the GMs are no longer voting for the awards?

That being said, congratulatory messages to you all. Especially the ones with faces.

Because Duey's actually pretty solid at it and is as unbiased as you can possibly wish for.

This

[Image: aOowRDF.png]