Quote:Originally posted by Claudio23@Jan 12 2012, 07:19 PM

8 Seasons. People who were in S1 would end at the end of S8. Thats not that bad
Ilike

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

It gets pretty bad when people are leading in goals for 6+ seasons straight

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 12 2012, 07:22 PM
ya but it gets to a point of unfairness and boringness

What is unfair? Many of the S1 players had much weaker seasons last year.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 12 2012, 07:24 PM
It gets pretty bad when people are leading in goals for 6+ seasons straight

I don't know what you mean.

Season 1
Top Goals: Raey
Assist: Paccenn
PTS: Raey

S2
G: Mcdonald / Lee
A: Michael
PTS: Michael

S3
G: McDonald
A: Kapotsov
PTS: Mexico

S4
G: Karpotsov / McDonald
A: McDonald
PTS: McDonald

S5
G, A, & PTS: Mexico

S6
G: Webb / Dar / Mexico
A & PTS: Mexico

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 12 2012, 08:23 PM

Ilike
ya this

It'll definatley help with the recruitment drive :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 12 2012, 08:45 PM
It'll definatley help with the recruitment drive :lol:
no. :(

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 12 2012, 08:22 PM

When does regression kick in and how many points do we lose?

W durability at 50 I lose 10 percent of my points a year which is between 30-40.

lol god no. What a way to ruin the league for some people. If they spend their time to max their player and keep him performing well even with regression hitting season after season then let it be. There's no cap on NHL player seasons, they stop playing when they're no good and that's how it should be here. Who's to say we can't have a Chelios who plays way more seasons then he should.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 12 2012, 09:16 PM
lol god no. What a way to ruin the league for some people. If they spend their time to max their player and keep him performing well even with regression hitting season after season then let it be. There's no cap on NHL player seasons, they stop playing when they're no good and that's how it should be here. Who's to say we can't have a Chelios who plays way more seasons then he should.

Now Ilike

if you put a max on seasons whats the point of regression or rather maxing durability

by the time S10 Rolls around which has been my destination up to this point i should be hurting finally Tongue

and if im not it should be my choice to continue to play with my player or not if i want to continue to waste points in him to just compete or create a new player and get to build on something new

Quote:Originally posted by McDonald@Jan 12 2012, 09:30 PM
if you put a max on seasons whats the point of regression or rather maxing durability

by the time S10 Rolls around which has been my destination up to this point i should be hurting finally Tongue

and if im not it should be my choice to continue to play with my player or not if i want to continue to waste points in him to just compete or create a new player and get to build on something new

This pretty much means there isn't going to be a max. Jaymac has spokennn

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 12 2012, 08:16 PM

I'ma play 20 seasons B)

I mean someone eventually has to make the cpu's look good :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 12 2012, 09:16 PM

Sounds like Maxy tbh.

Stevens will always be a boss though.

No, regression is there to make us retire