Create Account

Max Amount of Seasons Played

I would say 10 seasons. Regression or not, having players retire all at once would really help the juniors. A steady stream of re-creates is needed.

we should just get back to the old rule that say it cost 2 point after 80 and (i think)3 after 90? i don't have time to put the link but its on the old site somwhere.
that way players wont max out at their sophomore year

i know its a little late to go back to this rule though

I am not ready to retire.

Quote:Originally posted by Patrick80@Jan 14 2012, 10:23 AM
we should just get back to the old rule that say it cost 2 point after 80 and (i think)3 after 90?  i don't have time to put the link but its on the old site somwhere.
that way players wont max out at their sophomore year

i know its  a little late to go back to this rule though

There's an extreme hassle that comes with enforcing this, and the transition period would leave tons of people way better than others. Plus new recreates would basically only make players with maxed stats in a couple categories then and we wouldn't have as much diversity in builds.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

I feel regression could definitely do with a tweak, considering even with 50 durability you can still easily make the points you lose back up through training. I think durability should continue to decrease below 50 when you regress. So if you are entering your 8th season and your durability is 54, it will go down to 47 due to playing 7 seasons. We could add in higher percentages of points to lose for the durability levels below 50. So the durability scale could look like this

1-9 = 25%
10-19 = 18%
20-29 = 14%
30-39 = 12%
40-49 = 11%
50-59 = 10%
60-69 = 9%
70-79 = 8%
80-89 = 7%
90-98 = 6%
99 = 4%

The rather sharp increases as durability drops is to create a natural retirement point, and so no one is able to keep their player forever. Combine the higher losses of points and the fact if you are playing with such a low durability attribute your risk of injury is highly increased, and there will come a point in every player's career when they will have to hang up the skates.

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Jan 16 2012, 11:08 PM

There's an extreme hassle that comes with enforcing this, and the transition period would leave tons of people way better than others. Plus new recreates would basically only make players with maxed stats in a couple categories then and we wouldn't have as much diversity in builds.

yeah i know. But the idea was good.

i remember when i first created my player, i did it realy balanced and than i realised that almost everybody created their player with some 99 stats. after that a saw the rule and i was like FUCK! :lol:
anyway i realise that the rule wasnt in effect Tongue