Create Account

Global Mod Applications Open

People need to man the fuck up and stop being whiney little bitches. If you can't handle a bit of bickering then got off the internet.

SHL is getting extremely lame when you're not allowed to comment on anything because you've been "officially warned" for nothing and are going to get banned because someone has a big vagina.

Quote:Originally posted by JayMay@Apr 8 2013, 04:33 AM
People need to man the fuck up and stop being whiney little bitches. If you can't handle a bit of bickering then got off the internet.

SHL is getting extremely lame when you're not allowed to comment on anything because you've been "officially warned" for nothing and are going to get banned because someone has a big vagina.

Shit just got real.

This job should be mine tbh.

#LetThemTalk

Quote:Originally posted by JayMay@Apr 8 2013, 05:33 AM

Blink Well that escalated quickly.

However I do agree to an extent. The SHL does need to tighten up on certain comments, but others they seem to be too harsh on. There needs to be a middle ground

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I am sure when the mods get picked they will meet as a group and decide on some criteria that would result in a thread being locked if they are not able to talk down the parties. However talking down parties should be the primary way to diffuse these situations.

This would including a thread for the members to review some examples so there is no debate if you cross that line.

Good Luck to whoever gets these jobs

Consistency is the number one thing the Mods (And DC for that matter) need to work on most.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 8 2013, 12:37 PM
Consistency is the number one thing the Mods (And DC for that matter) need to work on most.
We try our best.

Any news? Smile

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BBH@Apr 8 2013, 06:38 PM

We try our best.
Oh I agree, but there seems to be sometimes where it doesn't quite make sense. Like the Dion suspension, which was harshly overdone imo. Calling someone a "Fucking Retard" is not worthy of a suspension imo. Because take out "Fucking" and you're calling them a retard, something that 2nd graders call eachother and don't get upset. It's like saying "You're Fucking Awesome" it's just to drive the point home, doesn't add any extra vulgarity. I think the DC is improving but still have a bit to go. Granted Dion didn't help himself with his later comments but based on that one comment alone, the suspension I feel was far too harsh