Create Account

2014 Winter Classic Jersey

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Apr 7 2013, 11:42 AM

what about infrastructure though, if it's not meant to be an outdoor stadium could the building manage temperatures of way below 0?
just found it is closed to events in the winter due to rips from the weight of the snow :(

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 7 2013, 11:41 AM

You stole it from the Spaniards, who used it from Soccer. Plus it really has no substance or meaning it's just annoying. It's like if we just started making car alarm noises to ramp our team up.

so, "Lets go _______, Lets go" also fits in that category then. Its tradition Maxy, it has been around for as long as I can remember and it will stay that way.

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOODBYEE!! GO HOME GO HOME!!!

Look at this sexy jacket

http://shop.realsports.ca/detail/2978

MLSE is gonna get some of my cheddar

Jerseys all day err day.

damn those are sexy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uzC_wiNixE&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to use the youtube thing.

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Apr 7 2013, 11:45 AM

so, "Lets go _______, Lets go" also fits in that category then. Its tradition Maxy, it has been around for as long as I can remember and it will stay that way.

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOODBYEE!! GO HOME GO HOME!!!
But everyone does the "Let's go" chants. Montreal are the only ones who do the "Ole" chants... Idk why, if it makes them think they're original but that chant happens at every spanish soccer game. It just doesn't fit. Hence it's the worst chant in sports, regardless of how long it's going to stay

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 7 2013, 12:21 PM

But everyone does the "Let's go" chants. Montreal are the only ones who do the "Ole" chants... Idk why, if it makes them think they're original but that chant happens at every spanish soccer game. It just doesn't fit. Hence it's the worst chant in sports, regardless of how long it's going to stay

hence that is an opinion, not a fact.

also, you have a problem with it just because they use it in Spain? the Lets go Chant sure didnt start in Canada for hockey. I take it you have never been to a habs game. Ole is so loud that you cant hear the person next to you talk, let alone yourself. It pisses of the other team and gives our team a boost. Every other fan hates it because they hate hearing it during a game!

damn theyre nice. any leafs fans want to buy me one?

Personally I prefere the Detroit one, looks absolutely amazing, THE greatest jersey I have seen in the past decade, at least.

Both are sex though

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Detroit jersey is amazingly sexy. Not a huge fan of the Leafs jersey but still pretty nice.

EDIT: I have always wanted an Islanders/Oilers Winter Classic, that would be the shitz.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Apr 7 2013, 04:21 PM

hence that is an opinion, not a fact.

also, you have a problem with it just because they use it in Spain? the Lets go Chant sure didnt start in Canada for hockey. I take it you have never been to a habs game. Ole is so loud that you cant hear the person next to you talk, let alone yourself. It pisses of the other team and gives our team a boost. Every other fan hates it because they hate hearing it during a game!

I never said it as a fact, it's my (and several other people's) opinion that it's the worst chant in sports. I don't hate it because it came from Spain I hate it because it's idiotic and is entirely annoying, and because it's loud doesn't really mean much to me other than Habs fans like to be annoying as fuck. Getting a bunch of people to do something doesn't make them good fans, nor does it mean that they have the best or most dedicated fan base it just means they all want to say Ole for some god forsaken reason. That noise would piss me off whether I was on the team or on an opposing team because it's annoying. They don't just do it for the Habs, they do it at UFC as well and it's just as bad there. There's a reason the Habs fans are the only ones who do it, and it's not because they're the loudest or the most dedicated, the Leafs, Jets, Wild, Rangers, Bruins fans could all do it just as loud. It's because Ole is not going to get anyone boosted up aside from a Mexican Bull Fighter.

Cleanest Winter Classic jerseys ever. So dope.

[Image: old-jersey1.jpg]

And that's my favorite jersey of the past 40 or so years.

[Image: 629.jpg] favourite :>

Also really loved [Image: edmonton_oilers_third_edge_2.jpg]

Although I have to admit our current jerseys stand out a lot more in the crowd then any of our past jerseys.

Of course im biased af but I love

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23