Create Account

Plan now that Wadey has...

I have no idea what's going on.

lol

[Image: cuffana.png]

Okay okay people lets settle here. This type of banter isn't needed.

Lets all take a deep breath and calm down.

Looks like things are dying down but lets not revisit this with more posts like we have been seeing

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

i read 3 pages of this and this league is fuckin full of flaming homos

Wow. That blew up, lol.

I think maturity is a message that could go around everywhere from the ground up.

We're all here to have fun, but fun isn't an excuse to act like you are 5 years old - especially if you are in a position of power. It's leadership 101 - lead by example. If you want a new member to be an active valuable member of the community that assists with jobs and upkeep of the site and forum, you need to act that way.

I understand we have some kids on the site here and the reality is that if kids see that they can get an inch - they'll take a foot.

I know for a fact that many members are shying away from the public forums due to immaturity throughout the site. It's becoming a problem, and it's not a confined one.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy@Apr 11 2013, 07:24 PM
i read 3 pages of this and this league is fuckin full of flaming homos
C'mon this isn't really needed at this point of the thread. Can we keep this thread from derailing more? Lets get it back on track.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Apr 11 2013, 09:34 PM
Holy shit, when did we let women on this site? Sounds like my sister vs my mom while they're both on their periods.

Srsly zoom out and look at the issue here, its so fkn small. Let me be simmer again and Ill give yall something to cry over :ph34r:
it all started with Jamie.
ban her

I HATE EVERYONE

#GENE4HOF

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Apr 11 2013, 02:56 PM
[Image: vote-idot.png]

IS IT TIME TO RESURRECT THE CAMPAIGN? I HAVE ALL THE POSTERS STILL.

:lol:

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons