Create Account

Chicago gets Scary!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Quote:Originally posted by Troy@Apr 15 2013, 05:20 PM
No, that was the season you took Toast, who seems to have been completely ignored

fuck yeah, forgot Toast, I knew I was missing somebody :facepalm:

too many great players from this team, EDITING!!

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Tongue ya that season cook and wolf were drafted and vermy and barkov were sent down i was there Tongue

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Finnally fixed, shouldnt be any more mix ups Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by kylrad@Apr 15 2013, 03:24 PM
Tongue ya that season cook and wolf were drafted and vermy and barkov were sent down i was there Tongue

Carlzner destroyed Hallsy in that trade for you <3

One of the few things Carlzner has done right :ssst:

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

dat logo...

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Apr 15 2013, 05:34 PM

Carlzner destroyed Hallsy in that trade for you <3

One of the few things Carlzner has done right&nbsp; :ssst:

*trades away my 3rd and 4th round picks in this draft*

:ssst:

Noooooooo Undecided

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

LoveLoveLoveLove

Quote:Originally posted by El Rusty Mexicano@Apr 15 2013, 02:41 PM
LoveLoveLoveLove
Yeahthat

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Wasty is that your logo? It is fucking awesome! I love the new identity Snappy!

I don't know... Very nice logos and such, but I will always love the old :hitmen: look...

Quote:Originally posted by MVerminski@Apr 15 2013, 03:57 PM
Wasty is that your logo? It is fucking awesome! I love the new identity Snappy!
It is indeed my logo. I've been working on this logo package for over almost 8 years off and on. It originally started as a logo package for an adult league team I was putting together, I then my friend Tyler and i collaborated for over 4 years back and forth on it, then he stopped working on it and then handed the the work to me. I've been tooling with it and it was my SHL expansion package if there ever was one, but Snappy asked me if I had any logos for a possible rebrand and it just took off and they loved it.

It's my pride and glory so i'm just happy to finally see it used lol. Thanks for the kind word and comments everybody!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

that is so sick

I love everything about this, except that chicago doesn't have a team anymore. But still amazing logo

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Love how you forgot about Lehner lol...