Create Account

NWJHL Schedule and Update on SHL Regular Season

Ya it's Calzner buster and him have basically done nothing lol I keep hounding them to do lines and update us I'm like 50TPE behind

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by ProdigyMcdavid@Apr 23 2013, 11:01 PM
Ya it's Calzner buster and him have basically done nothing lol I keep hounding them to do lines and update us I'm like 50TPE behind
I'm yelling at Carl. He says he's doing the lines. Now you guys just need to get Buster to finally update you guys and you'll be good to go. Sorry they're being lazy, wish I could help more. lol

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Is it possible to get the schedule out so Tim can put up the game to be claimed? or you have to wait on Detroit to proceed.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Detroit's lines are posted so the schedule and first sim will be coming up shortly.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Apr 23 2013, 08:15 PM
Detroit's lines are posted so the schedule and first sim will be coming up shortly.
Great to hear! Ilike

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Apr 23 2013, 09:10 PM
Is it possible to get the schedule out so Tim can put up the game to be claimed? or you have to wait on Detroit to proceed.
Detroit has their lines up. I believe Wadey needs the lines before he could set up a schedule.

[Image: hallsy.png]

gawsh busy week sorry guys

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Apr 23 2013, 09:15 PM

Cunt....

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Apr 23 2013, 09:17 PM
</3

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Apr 23 2013, 08:17 PM

<3

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by kylrad@Apr 23 2013, 09:20 PM

<3

Ur fired. Who wants to be the new Whalers Co?

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. My computer just crashed right before I was ready to sim. This has been the worst couple days for me as a simmer.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Apr 23 2013, 09:43 PM
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. My computer just crashed right before I was ready to sim. This has been the worst couple days for me as a simmer.

Lol shitty.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Apr 23 2013, 11:15 PM

Thanks for the notice. <_<