Create Account

Leafs Playoff Thread

toast sux

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@May 14 2013, 12:07 PM

Admit Gryba's hit was clean and we'll consider letting you in.
It was dirty but clean at the same time. Good enough?

So i'm at the bar last night, and I see a girl in a Leafs jersey. I go up and offer to buy her a drink. She told me her name was Samantha. I introduced myself as '3 goal lead'. Figured it was my only chance, because only the leafs would blow a 3 goal lead.

Quote:Originally posted by #BostonStrongest@May 14 2013, 10:39 AM
So i'm at the bar last night, and I see a girl in a Leafs jersey.  I go up and offer to buy her a drink.  She told me her name was Samantha.  I introduced myself as '3 goal lead'.  Figured it was my only chance, because only the leafs would blow a 3 goal lead.

You weren't at the bar.

PHONY, BIG FAT PHONY.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I had to shave right before the game last night.......This ones on me.

Does anyone else's stomach feels like it was gutted out with a shovel? Honestly we where a minute away from going to the 2nd round after coming back from a 3-1 lead in the series by Boston. It's just how do you lose a 4-1 lead like that? Especially with all that momentum. Also something that really has got on my nerve ALL SEASON LONG. Was anytime we get a lead in the 3rd the team would sit back and try to defend it. You need to attack for 60 minutes not 50 and you seen what happened last night.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@May 14 2013, 04:38 PM
I had to shave right before the game last night.......This ones on me.

Yeah, I've been growing mine Wink Time to shave now I guess :(

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers