Create Account

Important League Announcement

We do have a simmer, though they have yet to get started. Wadey had to quit late last week due to his computer dying out on him. We are unsure why the simmer has yet to start simming, but if they do not start soon, we have a backup option ready. This pause in S13 will be temporary and we will start up by this weekend.

Commissioner out.

Thanks for the heads up, hope the season can continue soon.

Is there an update on the IHF and the ASG? I heard Heiss would sim the IHF if he got the files from Eustache, but apparently this hasn't happened yet.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@May 2 2013, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up, hope the season can continue soon.

Is there an update on the IHF and the ASG? I heard Heiss would sim the IHF if he got the files from Eustache, but apparently this hasn't happened yet.

Unfortunately, there is no update at this time.

Thanks for the information and update. Much appreciated. Smile

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Sorry about all this guys, my computer is a bitch. Hopefully my new one will be in soon, the old ones repairs could take who knows how long, just so glad that when it started to go screwy I saved and uploaded the file to drop box, next time I went to turn it on it just wouldn't turn on. So lucky.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Oh and Heiss is simming now, he has the file and all the info he needs, so I expect the season to resume very shortly.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Ilike

Sry I was in Boston, Ill start simming tonight

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@May 5 2013, 01:40 AM
Sry I was in Boston, Ill start simming tonight
:lol: Ilike

[Image: cuffana.png]

And we're back! Everybody thank Heiss for his hard work!

Heiss is the god child.

[Image: livius.gif]

Heiss is suck.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Heiss...me love this guy.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig