Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Yes we will. I could see Franson going though

i hope 1 of gardiner/rielly goes so i can hear all the leafs fans pull a 180 and say how bad he actually was

Rob Rossi is a joke amongst the Penguins fanbase, I can't recall any time he's actually been right.

Franson/Finn/1st

On second though why waste pieces on Letang when we already have 2 versions of him.

Kulemin, a pick and a prospect could go towards Paul Stastny, a much bigger need.

Trading Rielly or Gardiner in this deal is not a good move IMO. I could maybe see Grardiner but a 1st would not be invovled. Reilly could turn out to be just like Letang.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 26 2013, 08:52 PM
Trading Rielly or Gardiner in this deal is not a good move IMO. I could maybe see Grardiner but a 1st would not be invovled. Reilly could turn out to be just like Letang.
^this^

I could see Letang jetting out of Toronto and Rielly becoming something special on the Penguins and it repeat another bad moves of trading prospects. You gotta be mental in the head to give up pieces like Rielly for a Unsigned player. Its a fucking horrible hockey move.

Rielly and Gardiner have star potential. Keeping them is necessary.

Gardiner-Letang
Rielly-Phaneuf
Gunnarsson-Franson
Percy

That would be the best D core in the league. If Bernier lives up to his potential, with that D core, there will be no need for an elite centre.

Actually, thinking it over, It'll be hard with the cap situation to have that. Maybe moving Phaneuf out for Letang would be smarter.

What do you guys think of Franson/Finn/1st? Franson is turing out be very good which sucks but he would fit will with the Penguins.

Delusional fans strike again.

You arent getting Letang with out giving up 1 or both of Gardiner and Reilly.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 26 2013, 08:55 PM
Rielly and Gardiner have star potential. Keeping them is necessary.

Gardiner-Letang
Rielly-Phaneuf
Gunnarsson-Franson
Percy

That would be the best D core in the league. If Bernier lives up to his potential, with that D core, there will be no need for an elite centre.

Actually, thinking it over, It'll be hard with the cap situation to have that. Maybe moving Phaneuf out for Letang would be smarter.
Phaneuf and Kulemin for Letang seems fair.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 26 2013, 06:57 PM

Pens got Sutter and the 8th pick for #2 C, Letang is a #1 D

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 26 2013, 09:56 PM
What do you guys think of Franson/Finn/1st? Franson is turing out be very good which sucks but he would fit will with the Penguins.

many teams could beat that offer

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 26 2013, 09:57 PM

Delusional penguins fan strikes. You aren't getting Reilly or Gardiner for a UFA.

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 26 2013, 09:59 PM

many teams could beat that offer
I heard Ottawas offer was Smith,Michalek,Benoit. Ours beats that.