Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 09:45 PM

Give a Blue Chip Prospect and potential future Norris defenseman (Norris is all about points) that could be just as good as Letang or even better for a Letang that might demand too much money or might not even wanna re-sign with the leafs. I would certainly do that.

did you call one of Biggs/Finn/Percy a future norris defenseman

Dion go home you're drunk

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 26 2013, 09:16 PM
Why does Letang want to play here is my question.
Toronto is becoming a respectable franchise again that everyone wants to play for. Toronto is easily the best city to play in when you are winning.

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jun 26 2013, 09:18 PM

did you call one of Biggs/Finn/Percy a future norris defenseman

Dion go home you're drunk
1. Tyler Biggs is a forward
2. I was talking about Morgan Rielly Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 09:17 PM

Meaning comparables.

Many scouts believe Rielly is a exact clone of Letang. Whats the point of dishing out valuable pieces for a player that might not even wanna re-sign in Toronto or will ask for too much money that could create a conflict of a  future cap problem with Kessel's contract also coming up soon.

If they want Kulemin / Franson + Percy / Finn / Biggs + 21st Overall fine take it if not no thanks we dont need Letang.
Never heard that comparison before. HFboards isn't a legit source by the way.

look what you started ofer

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jun 26 2013, 09:20 PM

Never heard that comparison before. HFboards isn't a legit source by the way.
Look at about 1:10

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tQLnKVx5Jj0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tQLnKVx5Jj0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jun 26 2013, 08:22 PM
look what you started ofer

Sorry Alex, I knew what was coming but I couldn't resist.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 10:19 PM

Toronto is becoming a respectable franchise again that everyone wants to play for. Toronto is easily the best city to play in when you are winning.

I realize that but I still find it odd.

inb4 i wake up to 20+ pages

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParker@Jun 26 2013, 08:25 PM

I say over 9000 pages tbh.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO+Jun 26 2013, 10:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dion.OvOxO @ Jun 26 2013, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
1. Tyler Biggs is a forward
2. I was talking about Morgan Rielly Tongue[/b]

you said this

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 09:45 PM<br />
Give a Blue Chip Prospect and potential future Norris defenseman (Norris is all about points) that could be just as good as Letang or even better for a Letang that might demand too much money or might not even wanna re-sign with the leafs. I would certainly do that.

right after saying this

<!--QuoteBegin-Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 09:41 PM
To Pittsburgh
Nik Kulemin
Matt Finn / Stuart Percy / Tyler Biggs
21st Overall

To Toronto
Kris Letang

Would give Rielly or Gardiner only if Letang re-signs long term if not, I would hope Nonis offers something like this.
[/quote]

im not seeing the rielly connection

Quote:Originally posted by xDParker@Jun 26 2013, 09:25 PM
Odd thing is Im never apart when these threads get to 20+ pages.

I got home from work and that Bernier thread was at least 18+ pages before I comment and same with the Off-Season Thread last week.

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jun 26 2013, 09:27 PM

you said this

right after saying this

im not seeing the rielly connection
Surrender :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 08:29 PM

Surrender&nbsp; :lol:
Pussy

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 07:17 PM

Meaning comparables.

Many scouts believe Rielly is a exact clone of Letang. Whats the point of dishing out valuable pieces for a player that might not even wanna re-sign in Toronto or will ask for too much money that could create a conflict of a&nbsp; future cap problem with Kessel's contract also coming up soon.

If they want Kulemin / Franson + Percy / Finn / Biggs + 21st Overall fine take it if not no thanks we dont need Letang.

potential isnt guaranteed smh. Drouin probably has the highest potential in this years draft class but u most likely wont see him go #1