Create Account

Simulation Basketball Association

Going into S3 and is headed to make the big 3 of player leagues!!! One big recruiting class and it's a well cemented league!
Join now, one of the best leagues aroubd

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

I would join, but...

1. It's a PT league.
2. I hate basketball.

I understand, but we aren't too hard on grading where u spend hours, but not too loose so it's an auto-6

Is the site down?

Yeah something happened we are talking on the old sitehttp://ebalive.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Was just an error

The actual site is back up

site is running smooth! We are up to the best activity we've had yet and are only getting better! Dleague draft is this wee, so sign-up and you can be in the game within a matter of days!
http://sba.invisionzone.com/

Join up!!

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

The site is down because Shane's credit card for whatever reason didnt automatically renew the forum for another month. Once Shane gets off work it should be back up

Quote:Originally posted by Nickl@Nov 18 2013, 10:17 PM
The site is down because Shane's credit card for whatever reason didnt automatically renew the forum for another month. Once Shane gets off work it should be back up
oh okay thanks I thought it meant that I got banned :D

Annnd we're back.

some ppl should join! D league draft of S5 is Thursday :D
Awesome league! Fiba starts sooon as well Smile

[Image: cuffana.png]

I went 5th overall in the SBA draft so, y'all can suck a dick till your neck aches.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Stryker@Feb 4 2014, 07:04 PM
I went 5th overall in the SBA draft so, y'all can suck a dick till your neck aches.

That's one away from the second round...

Quote:Originally posted by Stryker@Feb 4 2014, 08:04 PM

Want a fucking cookie?

#draftmistakes

[Image: jigsaw1.png]