Create Account

Official PC Gaming Thread

Another couple of AWESOME multiplayer games that Tez and I used to have a shit ton of fun player are Monaco and Orcs Must Die 2.

Chivalry is awesome as well, sadly my laptop can't run it right now :(

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Dec 4 2013, 12:38 AM
Another couple of AWESOME multiplayer games that Tez and I used to have a shit ton of fun player are Monaco and Orcs Must Die 2.

Chivalry is awesome as well, sadly my laptop can't run it right now :(
I was actually looking at getting Chivalry, it was on sale the other day but decided against it because I didn't want to play alone haha.

PC Gamers should get Starcraft 2 so they can play with me :D

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Just got the Stanley Parable and Dishonored for $16.

If you guys want to find PC games on sale (some console games too) Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/new/

Counter Strike Source >>>>>>>

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 6 2013, 08:04 PM
Counter Strike Source >>>>>>>
I have that as well. I've had about 3 steam accounts, every single one starts with the purchase of Garry's Mod and Counter Strike Source. Those are must haves for me and should be for everyone else haha.

Stanley Parable is fucking awesome.

I would highly recommend it to anyone, definitely now well it's on sale.

Anyone have Rome: Total War as a gift by any chance? If so you should trade me it Wink I can list the stuff I have if anyone has it.

I just ordered a new PC for work. Know absolutely nothing about PC Gaming but excited to get a new PC that's about twice as powerful as my current laptop :D I don't know the specs specifically but I know it's got 12 gigs of ram which is quite a lot more than my current 3 gig machine Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Anyone have Steam Trading Cards? If so HMU, I want to get as many as I can.

Day Z standalone :wub:

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 21 2013, 06:35 PM
Day Z standalone :wub:
Really want to give that game a go. My new PC should be able to handle it quite well and I've always been interested in it since it was an ARMA mod but never had a machine that would handle it the way I like.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 6 2013, 09:17 PM
Stanley Parable is fucking awesome.

I would highly recommend it to anyone, definitely now well it's on sale.

What do you do in this game? Haven't heard much about it but see it a lot on steam.

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Dec 21 2013, 11:03 PM

What do you do in this game? Haven't heard much about it but see it a lot on steam.
Tryout the demo. It's really hard to explain without ruining it. I wouldn't buy the game well it's the regular price of $15. It's definitely a game I would buy during a sale. It's different for sure.