Create Account

Poll: Do you use them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I have to
0%
0 0%
Yes, but I don't have to
0%
0 0%
Sometimes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Proxies

My billet won't be able to get on so Yes

Why would someone NEED to use one?

he doesn't. He is stupid

No

Quote:Originally posted by Kane Smith-Pelly@Jan 20 2012, 08:12 PM
My billet won't be able to get on so Yes

What's a billet?

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jan 20 2012, 10:05 PM

What's a billet?

Hockey players who are playing in a different city in junior often have "billet parents". It's basically who they are staying with.

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 20 2012, 09:07 PM

Hockey players who are playing in a different city in junior often have "billet parents".  It's basically who they are staying with.

Oic.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jan 20 2012, 06:18 PM
what are proxies? I know the term i just cant remember what its for
http://www.google.ca/#pq=what+is+a+proxy&h...iw=1366&bih=669

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 20 2012, 06:19 PM
People go on this site at school?
I wanted to play on the arcade during my spare period

I use a proxy to prevent cookies and other things from getting on my new laptop, I haven't had a chance to purchase virus protection or anything yet since I just got it and haven't had the money. I don't understand why they wouldn't be allowed.

Quote:Originally posted by Thesingingbass@Jan 20 2012, 09:43 PM
I use a proxy to prevent cookies and other things from getting on my new laptop, I haven't had a chance to purchase virus protection or anything yet since I just got it and haven't had the money.  I don't understand why they wouldn't be allowed.
Most likely because of M eg

#GENE4HOF

Quote:Originally posted by Thesingingbass@Jan 20 2012, 11:43 PM
I use a proxy to prevent cookies and other things from getting on my new laptop, I haven't had a chance to purchase virus protection or anything yet since I just got it and haven't had the money.  I don't understand why they wouldn't be allowed.
People who are banned can use them to come back onto the site using a proxy....pretty obvious reason

lol how do you get banned? And while I understand the concerns for me personally it is a practical thing right now and if I can't use them I simply won't stay in the league. It's no big thing as I see the overwhelming majority does not use them but there are practical purposes for them.

Quote:Originally posted by Thesingingbass@Jan 20 2012, 11:56 PM
lol how do you get banned?  And while I understand the concerns for me personally it is a practical thing right now and if I can't use them I simply won't stay in the league.  It's no big thing as I see the overwhelming majority does not use them but there are practical purposes for them.
We have had numerous people banned for several different reasons and the most recent one did come back with a multi only 2 weeks ago. I the reason you said earlier doesn't seem like it would be a permanent problem with you always using a proxy

I smell something fishy

Discord are for plebs