Create Account

Poll: Do you use them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I have to
0%
0 0%
Yes, but I don't have to
0%
0 0%
Sometimes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Proxies

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 21 2012, 12:02 AM
I smell something fishy
lol ya I say nothing though :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 21 2012, 12:02 AM
I smell something fishy
I laughed pretty hard at this. No it won't be a permanent arrangement but other things are more important than virus protection for me right now and I don't know when I will be getting it. I don't get what you would have to do to get banned lol this isn't nazi like HF is it?

Quote:Originally posted by Thesingingbass@Jan 21 2012, 12:05 AM

I laughed pretty hard at this.  No it won't be a permanent arrangement but other things are more important than virus protection for me right now and I don't know when I will be getting it.  I don't get what you would have to do to get banned lol this isn't nazi like HF is it?
Have you had a look at our discussion board? Last thing we do is Nazi this place up. The people that got banned deserve to get banned.

Why don't you download a demo of a virus protection or something

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 21 2012, 12:07 AM

Have you had a look at our discussion board? Last thing we do is Nazi this place up. The people that got banned deserve to get banned.
The discussion seems good?

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 21 2012, 12:08 AM
Why don't you download a demo of a virus protection or something
lol downloading something that might be virus protection seems safe...I may be being overly cautious but this laptop cost me a lot of money and I'm not going to screw it up to talk hockey lol. I mean I have no problem just leaving the league but I would like to know soon if you are banning them before the SHL Draft rolls around and you suddenly do after a season of working hard haha.

Quote:Originally posted by Thesingingbass@Jan 21 2012, 12:11 AM

The discussion seems good?
My point is you have no idea why these people were banned, so you should probably find out before you start calling Nazi/HFBoards on us here lol In the mean time we can get rid of proxy's and you can find a free/trial virus program or don't

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 21 2012, 12:15 AM

My point is you have no idea why these people were banned, so you should probably find out before you start calling Nazi/HFBoards on us here lol In the mean time we can get rid of proxy's and you can find a free/trial virus program or don't
Woo feisty lol chill out man I was just asking why lol no reason to get like that I wasn't calling you a nazi

just download AVG its a free and extremely good virus protection software.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

link or something?

http://free.avg.com/ca-en/homepage

ive used it and never had a problem/.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Spangle is the best

Discord are for plebs

Personally I use Microsoft Security Essentials... Free and does a great job

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I'll look it over and check some things out, thank for the help.

Don't buy virus protection.. they are the ones who make the virus. Aggrieved