Create Account

LAP Budget (Updated Seasonly)

Good for S23, pending indication of who you're sending down.

S24 issues:

1) Missing Danny Sexbang who was signed as a UFA here.

2) Missing Shinji Kudryashov, who is technically active (Last Seen: May 22 2015, 02:38 PM). If you want to release him, you take a cap hit of 250k.

3) Jamie Shetler's salary is 3mil, not 2 mil (seen here)

4) If you guys never re-signed Rayan Pitaniya, you should move his player page out of ur roster forum and to free agents.

5) Jorma Ruutu's most recent extension does not include 2mil Management per season, but your budget does. Does he get 2mil per through S27?

6) You should have some indication as to which players are being sent down for current season. If you don't send down players, the 6mil minor league cap relief does not come into play.

With all that being said, you guys look to still be under the salary cap and are good for S24.

Contracts = 60.5 mil
TTC = 9 mil
Minor league relief = 0 (unless you have players being sent down)
Total spent = 69.5 mil

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 14 2015, 02:24 AM
S24 issues:

1) Missing Danny Sexbang who was signed as a UFA here.

2) Missing Shinji Kudryashov, who is technically active (Last Seen: May 22 2015, 02:38 PM). If you want to release him, you take a cap hit of 250k.

3) Jamie Shetler's salary is 3mil, not 2 mil (seen here)

4) If you guys never re-signed Rayan Pitaniya, you should move his player page out of ur roster  forum and to free agents.

5) Jorma Ruutu's most recent extension does not include 2mil Management per season, but your budget does. Does he get 2mil per through S27?

6) You should have some indication as to which players are being sent down for current season. If you don't send down players, the 6mil minor league cap relief does not come into play.

With all that being said, you guys look to still be under the salary cap and are good for S24.

Contracts = 60.5 mil
TTC = 9 mil
Minor league relief = 0  (unless you have players being sent down)
Total spent = 69.5 mil
Needed to update the budget, sorry didn't get to it before.

- Fixed and Added Sexbang.

- Fixed and re-added Kudryashov.

- Shetler's original contract terms were 2M. I mistyped with Kwik's contract being 3M as well. If I have to I'll pay him 3M but it was a simple mistake if you check the re-signings from the last few seasons he was 2M.

- I posted a couple times that we never resigned him after the first season he was with us. I'll move him though.

- Jorma doesn't get Management Budget, simple mistake but it's been changed.
Berkis, Kekkonen, Lundqvist will be sent down which totals over 6M (6.5M I believe) so the full 6M will be used.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Ahhh, yeah you're right. I'll put Shetler @ 2 mil.

Good to go for S24. Cheers