Create Account

GoB's writing thread - Website Goes Live!

Will update with link when book is live

Wow-- great that you can write. I'm not into horror, however but good luck.

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Aug 16 2013, 06:31 PM
Wow-- great that you can write. I'm not into horror, however but good luck.

Thanks. It's not like slasher horror, more psychological horror, like a Lovecraft story. Smile

I may buy it simply because GOB will make money off of it.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by ragnar111@Aug 16 2013, 07:10 PM
I may buy it simply because GOB will make money off of it.

That's a totally legit reason, imo.

So pumped to read this Towel

EDIT: Damn it! I don't have Pay-pal :(

Might just pick it up, you got a little snip that'll make me interested?

Snippets for short stories are tough, but I'll throw this in here since it kind of fits with the bigger theme of the night, sadly enough. :(

Quote:As I stepped through the doors and got my first true glimpse of New York City, a wave of panic shot down my spine. The buildings were soaring like gigantic prison bars in a cell made for a million people. I felt as if I were trapped in an outdoor reformatory, and I hastily moved back inside the sanctuary of Grand Central Station, finding a relatively quiet corner in which to sit and attempt to steady myself. I stared straight ahead, my eyes fixated on the gigantic placard reading today’s date: May 11th, 1952.

Picked it up earlier and just got through reading it. Great job, Klose, a very interesting read that had me gripped the whole time. I definitely recommend that anyone who can pick it up (has paypal and a spare dollar) should pick it up. Be sure to post again if you ever put up anything else, I'll be sure to be first in line!

Cheers

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keenan@Aug 16 2013, 08:23 PM
Picked it up earlier and just got through reading it. Great job, Klose, a very interesting read that had me gripped the whole time. I definitely recommend that anyone who can pick it up (has paypal and a spare dollar) should pick it up. Be sure to post again if you ever put up anything else, I'll be sure to be first in line!

Cheers

Really appreciate the kind words. Glad you liked it!

Just wondering what everyone else thought of it. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Aug 16 2013, 07:51 PM

As I stepped through the doors and got my first true glimpse of New York City, a wave of panic shot down my spine. The buildings were soaring like gigantic prison bars in a cell made for a million people. I felt as if I were trapped in an outdoor reformatory, and I hastily moved back inside the sanctuary of Grand Central Station, finding a relatively quiet corner in which to sit and attempt to steady myself. I stared straight ahead, my eyes fixated on the gigantic placard reading today’s date: May 11th, 1952.

Awh sexy, i may get it

I will buy it when I get home today <3

I opened the thread and was like ehh books

Then you showed the snippet and I was like oh 50s and now I think I'm gonna buy it Smile

Downloaded it, will get to reading it here shortly.