Create Account

GoB's writing thread - Website Goes Live!

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@Aug 18 2013, 12:13 PM

There goes my interest

Well, the last line is:

"...and then suddenly....boobs. Boobs everywhere. Big boobs, small boobs, nipples pointy and firm. In true Pythonic fashion, there was much rejoicing."

Not really.

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@Aug 18 2013, 11:13 AM

There goes my interest
I can cover you in that area. Just pay GoB the dollar first though of course.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Aug 18 2013, 11:17 AM

Well, the last line is:

"...and then suddenly....boobs. Boobs everywhere. Big boobs, small boobs, nipples pointy and firm. In true Pythonic fashion, there was much rejoicing."

Not really.
And GoB has a picture of....Channing Tatum? That says something about you. I think girls love him nowadays.

Quote:Originally posted by 701.@Aug 18 2013, 12:18 PM

And GoB has a picture of....Channing Tatum? That says something about you. I think girls love him nowadays.

I did really like 21 Jump Street

Quote:Originally posted by 701.@Aug 18 2013, 12:18 PM

i hate tatums... Tongue

Did you read it, seven-oh-won? Curious what you thought. I know you dug my Lindemann articles.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Aug 18 2013, 08:03 PM
Did you read it, seven-oh-won? Curious what you thought. I know you dug my Lindemann articles.
It was brilliant. You are such an amazing writer. If I ever get lost, and need things to be described to me I will call you, okay?

I don't want to give away any of the story, but for 1 dollar (other than helping out a great and outstanding member) it is more than worth it. That is coming from someone who doesn't read often.

Quote:Originally posted by 701.@Aug 18 2013, 09:28 PM

It was brilliant. You are such an amazing writer. If I ever get lost, and need things to be described to me I will call you, okay?

I don't want to give away any of the story, but for 1 dollar (other than helping out a great and outstanding member) it is more than worth it. That is coming from someone who doesn't read often.

Cheers

That's very kind of you. Thanks!

Bump this :D

Quote:Originally posted by 701.@Aug 23 2013, 06:56 PM
Bump this :D

Smile

I'm going to be moving it to Amazon in the next few days and will repost a link. Also, for those who did buy it and read it, if you would be so kind as to leave a review on Amazon when that's up, I'd appreciate that.

Updated with Amazon link in post 1.

I can't leave a review on Amazon, so I will just bump this here.

I fully support GoB :D

Ive heard great things :ph34r:

Don't really care if its bad, I just enjoy giving such a great member of society money.

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Sep 6 2013, 07:34 PM
Ive heard great things  :ph34r:

Don't really care if its bad, I just enjoy giving such a great member of society money.

It's bad in the same way you're concerning. Tongue

If you do buy it, please leave me a review. Smile

In case anyone is interested, I've started a Twitter to track the progress of the book I'm working on. It won't be thrilling by any stretch, but I figured I should have something out there at least.

https://twitter.com/PenningEmerson