Create Account

GoB's writing thread - Website Goes Live!

Since no one here is following, I'll say that I just updated the progress to 9% on my novel. It's not much, but it's something.

Up to 11.something percent done by my estimate, if anyone's wondering.

For putting up wi- i mean, enjoying your reign as Riot GM and following Penning Emerson, I better get a special thanks Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Joester09@Oct 13 2013, 11:52 PM
For putting up wi- i mean, enjoying your reign as Riot GM and following Penning Emerson, I better get a special thanks Wink

How about me putting up with a scrub like Langdon in my lineup? <_<

All right, people. Here's the deal. I'm running a special 3 day promo for my short story, starting 11-4 and ending 11-6. Your price: 0. In return, all I ask is you leave a review!

Can I read this on my laptop? It says I need a Kindle..

All I have to do is leave a review? I'm in!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

For those asking, you do not need a Kindle. Just choose the Kindle Cloud Reader and you can read it on your PC. Or you can use a Kindle App on a different mobile device, as far as I know.

So far, I have 106 people who have downloaded it for free. Not one new review. That was part of the deal, boys and girls. Tongue

Last few hours. Now's your chance. Do it. And if you've already done it, leave a review about how great it was when you did do it. Perverts.

123 downloads. 0 new reviews. <_<

Never trust HFFO. I wish I could leave a review on amazon, sorry :(

Quote:Originally posted by I am Ben Affleck@Nov 9 2013, 05:56 PM
Never trust HFFO. I wish I could leave a review on amazon, sorry :(

You're a butthurt little bitch, aren't you? :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 9 2013, 06:17 PM

You're a butthurt little bitch, aren't you?&nbsp; :lol:

#PersonalAttack :ssst:

Quote:Originally posted by WHEELsavePARTY@Nov 9 2013, 06:18 PM

#PersonalAttack :ssst:

:ph34r: