Create Account

NHL14: HFFO's Be a GM

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Oct 6 2013, 07:32 PM

You know who else is?

Erik Karlsson  :ph34r:

He can't hit.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Oct 6 2013, 04:33 PM

Who else do you want?  :lol:

everybody Tongue

I will tell who to lower for you Tongue

[Image: hallsy.png]

giroux?

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Oct 6 2013, 07:34 PM

everybody Tongue

I will tell who to lower for you Tongue

I think rest are default. I lowered Dubnshit.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Oct 6 2013, 07:36 PM
giroux?

90 :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Oct 6 2013, 04:37 PM

I think rest are default. I lowered Dubnshit.

only players that have played for the oilers so far is :
Gordon
Joensuu
Ference
Hemsky
Perron

everyone else has been shit. I don't blame dubnyk for the lost against Vancouver. mostly the whole teams fault.

[Image: hallsy.png]

So hffo for leafs gm?

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Oct 6 2013, 07:29 PM

Norris winner...
oooooo wooooow he played half a season and had more points then other DEFENSE!!! B)

Wings plz!?!?!!

continue with this