Create Account

Official Next Gen Release Thread

PS4 comes out in 13 days, XBox One is out in 20 days

I'm sure there'll be a decent amount of chatter in the coming days so figured I'd make the thread for one spot to have all discussion instead of 10 different threads.

Super stoked for the 15th.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Literally everyone I've talked to here and in real life says they're not getting anything. You're the only one I know of, Maxy.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 2 2013, 08:46 PM
Literally everyone I've talked to here and in real life says they're not getting anything. You're the only one I know of, Maxy.
Lmao seriously? Wow I know quite a few who are getting them at launch. I'm looking at it as in investment for later and moreso to get rid of my roku and used PS3 for netflix while I play games on my ps4. Dem first world problems of having two TVs side by side :lol:

Ya, everyone I've talked to sees no point in getting the new ones since they're gonna keep putting out games for the PS3/360 and we're content with what we have.

If I could play my PS3 games, I'd consider it, but since I can't, I'm personally good for a year or two.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 2 2013, 08:52 PM
Ya, everyone I've talked to sees no point in getting the new ones since they're gonna keep putting out games for the PS3/360 and we're content with what we have.

If I could play my PS3 games, I'd consider it, but since I can't, I'm personally good for a year or two.
Yeah but it's gonna be like getting games for the PS2 when the PS3 came out which the games were just poor ports. I guess I'm just not content anymore with the PS3. I'm really quite bored of it and only play because it's the only thing that keeps me sane when I'm working. Aside from that the only game I play is GTA with my friends.

I personally see quite a bit of reason to upgrade since the games for the PS3 will be less and less until it's only EA putting out games for it anymore (They just put out Fifa 14 on PS2 ffs), The improvements on the multiplayer for games is really going to be quite awesome (64 players in Battlefield 4 at 60FPS is impressive). And some of the games that I definitely want to play won't be coming out for PS3. (New UFC, Knack, Driveclub ect.) But yeah it's not for everyone right now but I know quite a few personally who are and I'm definitely happy to do it. I can't wait to use the DS4 Controller. Thing feels soooo nice

I didn't pre-order either of them, gonna wait until the spring probably. But who knows I could end up impulse buying at Christmas. I'm not in a rush though.

Can't wait to pick my Xbox One up in less than 3 weeks, I had the hardest time getting a 360 7 (?) years ago so I made sure I pre-ordered my One right away.

Trying to decide what games I want to pick up at launch, I think I wanna get 3 and i'm leaning towards COD Ghosts, NBA Live 14, and AC Black Flag.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Also is anyone psyched for next year when we get our first Next Gen hockey game with NHL 15? I'm excited to see what EA can do with the Next Gen consoles.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

I have PS4 preordered question is will I manage to get it at launch or not. Or will I have to wait till next batch

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 2 2013, 07:46 PM
Well that isn't too surprising considering the only people outside the SHL you talk to are your mom and dad.

I have a question. If I'm playing Xbox One and someone comes in can they say "Xbox off" and fuck with me?

Edit: Or if I yell Xbox off online would it be able to turn off my opponents Xbox as well? :D

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Nov 2 2013, 06:46 PM

Well that isn't too surprising considering the only people outside the SHL you talk to are your mom and dad.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Nov 2 2013, 08:47 PM
I have a question. If I'm playing Xbox One and someone comes in can they say "Xbox off" and fuck with me?

Edit: Or if I yell Xbox off online would it be able to turn off my opponents Xbox as well? :D

You sir, are a genius. I can just picture that, at an MLG COD Tournament, and some dick in the crowd just yells "XBox off!" and turns off the entire game :lol:

Getting PS4 at launch, I have my BF4 upgrade code and I will be picking up NBA 2K14, AC Black Flag and FIFA 14

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Nov 2 2013, 09:47 PM

Nah, they made it so that you can't do that Tongue