Create Account

Official Next Gen Release Thread

I think i'm gonna be getting COD Ghosts, NBA, and Ryse Son of Rome at launch for Xbox, pretty pumped :D

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Dead Rising 3 will be above and beyond the best Xbox One launch game. Getting that and maybe Ryse

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

none

Fucking Pissed!!!!!!!

My local store called, they didnt order my PS4 and now they cant. Like wtf!! Gamestop is sold out, Im gonna check Walmart. Any other sites in case Wally World is sold out?

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 7 2013, 12:53 PM
I think i'm gonna be getting COD Ghosts, NBA, and Ryse Son of Rome at launch for Xbox, pretty pumped :D
I feel bad that you are going to play Ryse.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 7 2013, 02:59 PM

I feel bad that you are going to play Ryse.
Yeah that game looks meh. It reminds me of Heavenly Sword on the PS3. A game that looks so cool because it's a next gen game with nice graphics. But it'll be forgot about in a year or so. From everyone I've talked to, Ryse is really quite mediocre aside from the visuals

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I'm really excited to play Outlast on PS4 too. I played it for a bit on my PC with HDMI out onto my big screen but I hate computer controls. Game was pretty fucking scary

Is there anywhere at all to preorder a ps4? No go with local walmarts and gamestops lol. Someone I know that works at best buy said they'd be getting another shipment the week after the official release date but idk.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 7 2013, 03:04 PM

Yeah that game looks meh. It reminds me of Heavenly Sword on the PS3. A game that looks so cool because it's a next gen game with nice graphics. But it'll be forgot about in a year or so. From everyone I've talked to, Ryse is really quite mediocre aside from the visuals
I think Ryse actually looks pretty awesome, but to each his own.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Nov 7 2013, 05:50 PM

I think Ryse actually looks pretty awesome, but to each his own.
The premise of the game looks interesting, everything I have seen and heard about it since it's release make it seem like it will be a pretty bad game. I mean I was put off by how many quick time events there are, not a fan.

QTE is exactly why I'm choosing DR3 as my launch title. It's pretty obvious to see that Dead Rising 3 will be the best game on that system until Titanfall comes out

360 > Next Gen

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Nov 7 2013, 03:44 PM
Is there anywhere at all to preorder a ps4? No go with local walmarts and gamestops lol. Someone I know that works at best buy said they'd be getting another shipment the week after the official release date but idk.
Keep an eye on Best Buy. I'll keep an eye on the webs and keep this updated if any preorders resurface for you so keep an eye on this thread. Text me as well and I'll text you. I swapped phones so I don't have your number

For anyone in Canada. Best Buy is going to has 25 extra PS4s at each store on launch

I'll let you guys buy away, play the first batch of games and report back before I jump on and make that large of a purchase Wink

I won't be motivated to pick up a PS4 until The Order: 1886 is released anyways. At the moment it doesn't look like we will be seeing that until mid-late 2014; Thus, I'll likely be getting my PS4 around the holiday season, 2014.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig