Create Account

Official Next Gen Release Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 12 2013, 09:10 PM

Where did you pre order from? Amazon?

Nope, The Source. They ship it to the store in advance though obv so that it'll be there on Friday.

i wish i wasnt broke :'3

Hi hector

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 12 2013, 05:09 PM

Yeah they started selling today except for cod which was yesterday I believe.

I've also got AC coming from Gamefly, madden will be upgraded from the ps3 version and I have 60 in my psn wallet which will buy knack

hmm eb games hasnt called me about it.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

NBA 2K14 >>>>>

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Nov 12 2013, 08:06 PM
Got an email that my PS4 shipped today. Also have BF4 reserved at the store and will be picking up both on Friday. Excited!

We gotta play when/if I get a PS4 within the next week <_<

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

havent pre-ordered but walmart is getting "enough to go around" is what the guy told me so im gonna go on midnight or either in the morning to pick it up if not gonna go to bestbuy cause there getting over 200 unreserved at midnight and 25 minimun in the morning so really gonna try to do whatever to get the ps4. prob gonna get cod ghosts nba 2k14 and maybe fifa with it.

so excited tho

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Nov 12 2013, 08:12 PM

Nope, The Source. They ship it to the store in advance though obv so that it'll be there on Friday.
Gotcha, was making sure it wasn't Amazon because mine hasn't shipped yet (From Amazon) but I didn't expect it to until tomorrow.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 12 2013, 08:29 PM

hmm eb games hasnt called me about it.
Hmm. Yeah they didn't have them out at all yesterday, today I went to Target and they had NBA 2K14, Madden, Killzone, AC4, COD, BF, Fifa. Only games I didn't see were NBA Live, Need for Speed and Knack from the launch titles aside from stupid shit like Just Dance

Dead Rising is getting some seriously terrible reviews, especially for the visuals.

Quote:It's also unfortunate that the game runs at far from the promised locked 30fps - rather a chugging 20fps during the zombie action while out in the big city

Quote:jagged 720p presentation giving the impression that the series' potential is still somehow being bounded.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

ign is reviewing the ps4 today including alll next gen launch title games, looking forward to youtubing the whole day lol.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 12 2013, 09:20 PM
Dead Rising is getting some seriously terrible reviews, especially for the visuals.

All hate and bias aside, I think Microsoft is going to struggle this generation mightily. The reason they faired so well last gen was because they had the easier to use console for coding and whatnot. That's not the case now, Playstation is the one Devs are using to develop now and are porting it over to the XBone, add that to the fact that when it comes to specs the PS4 is considerably more powerful with the DDR5 ram and the better optimized Jaguar Processor and you have a recipe for disaster for Microsoft.

anyone see any place where I can get this, ugh. Im starting to get worried I wont be able to get it until Christmas.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

I hope DR3 doesn't suck. My Xbox launch title...

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Nov 12 2013, 09:48 PM
I hope DR3 doesn't suck. My Xbox launch title...
My prediction, it'll be the same as Dead Rising 2, meaning in terms of being a great game, not at all. Being really fun for a while. Absolutely. I still have DR2, I think it's fun making a weapon out of boxing gloves and kitchen knives, but it's just not that great of a game, it's more just fun