Create Account

S16 SHL Entry Draft Wednesday, November 27, 2013 @ 9 PM EST

NEW ENGLAND IS PROUD TO SELECT WITH THE 46TH OVERALL PICK.... FROM THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS...

JARED RAMSEY!!!

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Chiefs select Kevin Savage

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Chiefs draft Steven Stamkos who announces he faked the injury in NHL to leave for SHL.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

FROM THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS THE RIOT SELECT XMUS JAXON FLAXON-WAXON

Riot Scarecrows Riot

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Nov 27 2013, 10:25 PM
Chiefs draft Steven Stamkos who announces he faked the injury in NHL to leave for SHL.

At least this isn't the first Steven Stamkos in league history.

ffs LAP drafted Beiber....

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Nov 27 2013, 08:28 PM
Grats Slava!

Interview How does it feel to be headed to a team with other top forward Horvat?

Panthers OTC

I'm very pleased to be a part of the Jets organization and especially alongside Horvat. I hope to be able to contribute to the Jets in any way I can and thank them for taking a chance on Boominen to become a part of a very bright future in Winnipeg.

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

Blizz select Mark Journey

NEW ENGLAND IS PROUD TO SELECT WITH THE 56TH OVERALL PICK.... FROM THE PRINCE GEORGE FIREBIRDS...

SWAGGER JAGGER!!!

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Tyrone Cook

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Platoon are not excited in the slightest to announce, Andrew Jones

WITH THE FINAL PICK IN THE S16 DRAFT, THE SEATTLE RIOT SELECT, FROM SEATTLE, WASHINGTON AND THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS DREWISKIE DALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riot Scarecrows Riot

Joester ruined a joke, is anyone surprised?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Nov 27 2013, 10:40 PM
Joester ruined a joke, is anyone surprised?

Not in the slightest BODIL 40!

MacP