Lol I did see yours too. this is true.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Nov 27 2013, 09:33 PM

:lol: I saw your app. lolno

lies.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Hallsy: 2 Four Star Cups JNH: 0

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 27 2013, 09:37 PM

Dem facts.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Welp, RIP Detroit

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Nov 28 2013, 12:38 AM
Welp, RIP Detroit

We're moving you to Whitehorse to become the Rolling Mudslides.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

I'll warm up to the new commishes if they force Montreal to change their name. We all know it's the right thing to do. And don't say "well make the Jets change" because that is shitty response. You do it first and hopefully big league will follow.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 28 2013, 12:44 AM
I'll warm up to the new commishes if they force Montreal to change their name. We all know it's the right thing to do. And don't say "well make the Jets change" because that is shitty response. You do it first and hopefully big league will follow.

We here in Canada strongly believe in the myth that is, Trickle-down economics. Top changes, the bottom reacts. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 27 2013, 11:37 PM

uh 1.

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Nov 28 2013, 12:45 AM

uh 1.

Apologies sir.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 27 2013, 11:45 PM

We here in Canada strongly believe in the myth that is, Trickle-down economics. Top changes, the bottom reacts.&nbsp; Wink

And we all know that doesn't work, hence, bottom you must change first.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 28 2013, 12:46 AM

And we all know that doesn't work, hence, bottom you must change first.

Aha, I'm sure it's something we'll take under due consideration, thank you for your time! Smile

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 27 2013, 11:46 PM

Apologies sir.

That 1 is a big deal sir. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 27 2013, 11:49 PM

Aha, I'm sure it's something we'll take under due consideration, thank you for your time! Smile

I am owner. I will remove you acp access if you speak to me as if I'm a lowly civilian like OC again. Angry

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Nov 28 2013, 12:50 AM

That 1 is a big deal sir. :ph34r:

1 more than I got in 7ish seasons as Co-GM/GM in the NWJHL/SMJHL :lol: