Create Account

Same IP thread

Quote:Originally posted by hoggie369@Jan 26 2012, 09:10 PM

username? just in case

tmyers, he has account on the new site but he forgets his password.

Where have i been you ask?

Maybe I've been Multiplying?

... Oh yeah!

Quote:Originally posted by McDonald@Jan 26 2012, 11:32 PM
Where have i been you ask?

Maybe I've been Multiplying?

... Oh yeah!

TF Jmac? lol

Quote:Originally posted by hoggie369@Jan 27 2012, 12:34 AM

TF Jmac? lol

I thought it was quite sly actually Smile

but could of used this...

[Image: tumblr_ltr6xp1zPJ1qbupz5.gif]

forget abt me </3

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jan 26 2012, 11:39 PM
forget abt me </3

I sry ):

Anybody else?

Myself (vintagerockstar) and my brother (The Prodigy) will be using the same IP as he lives with me and my foster mom. Just signed up, so once his account is approved we will get things rolling.

Edit: I PM'd both Jkrever and Spangle, both know I am not lying, just for clarification.

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 27 2012, 04:21 PM
Myself (vintagerockstar) and my brother (The Prodigy) will be using the same IP as he lives with me and my foster mom. Just signed up, so once his account is approved we will get things rolling.

Edit: I PM'd both Jkrever and Spangle, both know I am not lying, just for clarification.

Just approved it. Strangely enough, it was not under your IP, so tell him to stop using proxies, lol.

really ? well that is weird lol. I'll ask him what is going on, xD

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 27 2012, 04:25 PM
really ? well that is weird lol. I'll ask him what is going on, xD

Huh, nevermind. His IP is the same one you just posted from, which is different than the one you signed up under. Usually, the ACP will show that someone else posted under this IP, even though they didn't sign up under it, so I don't know why it isn't doing that.

I have no idea o.o all I know is we're both in the same house, so I have no idea why the IP wouldn't be the same as we only have one router.

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 27 2012, 04:31 PM
I have no idea o.o all I know is we're both in the same house, so I have no idea why the IP wouldn't be the same as we only have one router.

Yea, now it appears the one you're posting from is the same as his, so that confirms this. Yet, my question is now why the ACP isn't showing you as someone who has posted before using the IP he is. Not really a you issue at all.

lol I'd love to know. I'm as lost as you are xD

I tried to recruit my colleague at work and a good friend from my hockey club, so they should login from the same IP as me sometimes.

usernames: alternate1 and hussler

They should both make their accounts within the next few days.

Just to let you know.
I guess we won´t share IP much, but maybe sometimes.

Quote:Originally posted by HOFF@Jan 26 2012, 11:10 PM
Nordic (Chisling) and I work together in the same office. So there is a period of time during the day, 8-5 that we may be using the same IP.

Hope this clears things up.
This isn't a concern now, Hoff is working elsewhere now.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother