Create Account

Same IP thread

Pretty sure it's well known but do I have to post it?

Hoggie and I

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ♕Wadey♕™@Jul 20 2012, 06:28 PM
Bump so the newer members can see, we don't want anyone getting accused of things that can get them into trouble on the site, multis are not allowed so if you have someone you will share IPs with you must give full disclosure. And preferably some damn good proof after all the multis we've had in the past lol.

This is about me. The SHL is investigating my new recruits. Seeing how we live in the same house, except for one which I don't quite understand how he gets messed up in this, it is understandable why they have their doubts. I've just cleared myself and one of them, and waiting for my sis and her bf to return from Vermont to fully clear my name. Hopefully, this doesn't happen again and my name isn't smeared for this.

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jul 20 2012, 07:44 PM

This is about me. The SHL is investigating my new recruits. Seeing how we live in the same house, except for one which I don't quite understand how he gets messed up in this, it is understandable why they have their doubts. I've just cleared myself and one of them, and waiting for my sis and her bf to return from Vermont to fully clear my name. Hopefully, this doesn't happen again and my name isn't smeared for this.

Somehow you managed to (I wanna say) vote in a poll under his IP.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Jul 20 2012, 06:46 PM

Somehow you managed to (I wanna say) vote in a poll under his IP.

Weird. I may have used his computer in the past to get on. Whatevs, you know that he and I aren't the same person now

What would be the point of making multis right now anyways, since recruitement points aren't being handed out anymore at this point of the season.

Quote:Originally posted by Phil.B@Jul 20 2012, 06:50 PM
What would be the point of making multis right now anyways, since recruitement points aren't being handed out anymore at this point of the season.
Get free players for your team

Green and I use the same IP address. If there are any questions please let us know.

NWJHL Weekly and Donini13 same IP

just using that account to post NWJHL Weekly articles

shanYe is my younger brother.

philthethrill81 is my brother. Same IP

Just recently recruited Zhargov is my coworker, Whit. We'll have the same IPs when we access the site from work.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Benjamin Wong (coolstar87)
+
Nathan Wong (SuperStudWong)

(brothers)

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Chowbeatz and I work at the same location. We may share the same IP at times during the day.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by GreatDane@Dec 4 2012, 06:13 PM
Chowbeatz and I work at the same location. We may share the same IP at times during the day.
Clear multis. Ban ban ban :ph34r:

Me (pjaney) and Kylrad are brothers and share the same IP when at home.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad